The kitty is pretty damn nice

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is one out there that Kincaid and Mclure did.

These guys can say what they want, I don't know them from the next guy but, my riding buddies always comment on how less snow I'm packing compared to theirs. They've brought it up not me. Everyone sees things different. We don't care, we all get stuck and laugh out asses off at each other. Now Nobody riding in our group has an 850 or an axys. So whatever.
Come to think of it, 3 guys ride 2015 pros, 2 are exact 155 other 163. There is a hell of a difference trying to roll that 163 out of an auger pit, and the turbo 174 skidoo is a dirty prick as well.

Anyhow, I'm hoping to get ass time on this new ride in next 2 weeks. Looking forward to it

AHH, so there is, haven't seen it.
I'm just saying this because that is the result we got when the boys weigh them last year in the parking lot of Glacier House after the day's ride. They equalized the fuel and all were 163".

I know, how can that be....truth and facts hurt some times

We plan on doing this same weigh in on the G4 and Sidewinder as we have both.

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the way down to glacier house parking lot and all the snow packed stayed from alipne �� That snow must have packed up good and froze by the time i pull my XM or Axys in the trailer most of the snow is gone. Pretty sure my proclimb was the same. Only difference i have found in any of the 3 is the coated tunnle vs not coated. Start of the day and end of the day the proclimb has allways felt heavier then the other to.

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the way down to glacier house parking lot and all the snow packed stayed from alipne �� That snow must have packed up good and froze by the time i pull my XM or Axys in the trailer most of the snow is gone. Pretty sure my proclimb was the same. Only difference i have found in any of the 3 is the coated tunnle vs not coated. Start of the day and end of the day the proclimb has allways felt heavier then the other to.

I burn twice the fuel and oil as a pro, almost 2.5 times more than the etec turbo, by noon Im lighter than them for sure lmao

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe I got a good 2012 cat because mine uses next to no oil and I can do 80-100km mountain riding before I have to add extra fuel. Its all updated with gearing and clutching and I'm still on the same belt I was using in 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen a post guys lined up a 17 cat and a ctec 2 and the ctec beat it bad. Drag racing mountains sleds isn't the best test but until i get to ride one it all i got ��

Last edited:

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen a post guys lined up a 17 xat and a ctec 2 and tue xtec beat it bad. Drag racing mountains sleds isn't the best test but until i get to ride one it all i got ��

^^^ This post must be in codes, can some body help decode it. Reading any post from ktmsx350f is painful, holy crap. I think "X" is "C", but not sure what "tue" mean's?

mountianguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^ This post must be in codes, can some body help decode it. Reading any post from ktmsx350f is painful, holy crap. I think "X" is "C", but not sure what "tue" mean's?
The u is close the the h on the keyboard. Just a guess. tue = the.

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in 03 my 200hp vertical edge got destroyed by a 78 300 Yamaha across a lake. Who cares about a drag race

Last edited:

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
it all comes down to a painted tunnel. If it's raw aluminum and has full length cooler it's going to ice up and hold it. Painted tunnel It'll fall off. Compared a cat painted to a raw Polaris. Had to be 6" of ice build up on the Polaris. And the cat was clean.

Ice happens no matter what. But if it holds onto the ice is the real problem.

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sorry posted from my phone at work while bored its tiny on the screen when i type. I appologize to the grammer police

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in 03 my 200hp vertical edge got destroyed by a 78 300 Yamaha across a lake. Who cares about a drag race

It was a joke that's why i put a laughing face at the end. I want to ride one my slef or hear a first hand impression of one. Only thing so far os those to ass clowns Rob and Dave that could get a 174 stuck on tue bunny hill and makes stupid comments about it!

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good but I sure wish they would update some of the switches. That's just me though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
I've been saying that about the gauge. they finally have something different after 10 years lol.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to get a ride on one of these so we can hear an honest opinion or to. A can too the sound just doesn't do anything for anyone stock. I wish cat would pick up some real riders with sold talent to watch these videos of rob and dave waiting to see more on the new sled kills me those to are useless

These two are real riders. They actually compete for cat at hillclimbs and win at it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hillclimb and backcountry are to different things. Have you watched their videos ? They just get some shots of trenching the **** out of sleds on the bunny hill and say something stupid. Hopefully cat will up their programe now with new ownership and get some better r&d riders

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry bud. I think they are pretty straight up guys, and bloody descent riders who keep it pretty loose on the hill, have a good time. I don't believe they have good camera operators following them around when they are pounding the hills, except when they are shooting for speedworx or 509. Don't forget, if your sponsor says go down there, cat walk trench up that slope, that's what you do... Now I think it's AC that needs to have a descent crew follow them around like the other brands have done

personally I can't stand burrandt go pro footage. Makes me car sick watching his crap in first person.

Last edited:
Top Bottom