The Hen House

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow it' been a while since I have been on here... looks like the hunnies are loving the wrinkly hunks these days..... lol Im scared to see what the "hunks" section has turned into lol....

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I was gonna say something ................. but I forget. :d

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 130

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mornin'!! Maybe we should post more pics from PP's super sweet "Real Man" calendar to keep the dudes out????
:hmm: :d ;)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Morning...I just made a chatty post for ya'll and erased the fricken thing...so for now...just good morning...until I feel like re-doing my post LOL

pottery head

Reaction score
hey pinkalicious, i got your friend request. i dunno how to accept literally i need snow and mud for dummies. have to reply fast before i lose service from this winter storm. havent been in here much, been sledding and working my ass off making and selling my pottery. we are heading up to seymour maylong maybe we can hook up. chat later if i can get my hurtin husband off the laptop long enough. lol

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey PH...glad to hear you're busy with two awesome things....sledding and pottery!

If you go to your user cp...blue buttons below logo at top of page :)
You'll see friend requests come up first on the screen...and shows incoming requests...on the RH side there's a 'manage friend requests'...click that and then scroll down to below your friends and there's a box to click to mark incoming requests you wish to accept...click, save (bottom RH) and you're done!

I'm sending you one too ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom