The Hen House

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning Hunnies!!
Looks like it was pretty quiet in here over the weekend..
Hope you all had a good one!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was a pretty good time, the day started out swell.. I fouled a plug, made everyone wait until we could replace it (good thing I brought extras). Then me and OutlawKitten had a bit of a "collision", bent/dented the pipe on my bike..scratched it up real good too..dented myself up pretty good aswell as the crash sent me flying into the bushes..haha but other then that it was AWESOME! Had lots of fun... you missed a good one Karolyn but I'm sure the next ones will have even more of a turnout and be twice as fun!:d

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha that sounds like fun!!...did you atleast get the crash on film....could put it in a bloopers section lol....But I am glad your both ok :)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahah no...apparently is was a gooder though, would have been worth the pain to myself and my bike if I could have atleast seen it with my own eyes! Everyone who saw it thought it was pretty funny... :mad:

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahah no...apparently is was a gooder though, would have been worth the pain to myself and my bike if I could have atleast seen it with my own eyes! Everyone who saw it thought it was pretty funny... :mad:

Ahh wish I coulda come as well!!! Sounds like a good time. You guys ever come north let me know Im so in!!! To bad this wasnt on camera SMASHING BETTIES!!

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Afternoon Hunnies... it's been a while and I can see it's been pretty quiet in here...
Where is everybody?

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha well SledBetties will go hard until snow is slush....I think they are finishing up their filming

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont blame em! wish the snow would never leave haha or at least not in the mountains :) hopefully illl get one more kick at the hill before the season ends.. too bad it wont be with the ladies though!

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning Everyone.. hope you all had a fantastic weekend.. I know I sure did!! Went for a ride on early saturday and enjoyed the sun for the rest of the weekend.

Thanks for the text lady dirt... Hope you had a great time!!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning!!! I for one had an awesome weekend!!! Hauled the quads out to hutch and hit up some trails!!! It was great :d:d
Any of you hunnies comin through high level with ur toys PM me and we will go out rippen!!!

Have a good monday ladies...:ThumbsupMsn:

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning!!! I for one had an awesome weekend!!! Hauled the quads out to hutch and hit up some trails!!! It was great :d:d
Any of you hunnies comin through high level with ur toys PM me and we will go out rippen!!!

Have a good monday ladies...:ThumbsupMsn:

Might have to make a special trip out there sometime just to try out new areas...
It was a beautiful weekend.. even got a bit of a tan :d
Reminded me of how much I love summer!!:beer:

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good mornin' girls.... had a great weekend.... playin' in the mud.... what a hoot!!! I also put the sled away for the summer, bring on the mud!!!

Attachments

• DSCN0235.jpg
    DSCN0235.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCN0232.jpg
    DSCN0232.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 58

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good mornin' girls.... had a great weekend.... playin' in the mud.... what a hoot!!! I also put the sled away for the summer, bring on the mud!!!

My quad would definitely not have gone through that lol but looks like a ton of fun!! Neat that you brought the dogs along too~

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might have to make a special trip out there sometime just to try out new areas...
It was a beautiful weekend.. even got a bit of a tan :d
Reminded me of how much I love summer!!:beer:

You bet!! Anytime xo. We thought it might rain but loaded up anyway and we ended up with a beautiful day!! No tan for me though lol I only burn so I dont even try!!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Looks wet!! lol I cant wait till more snow in the bush around here is gone!! Still pretty slushy but our ditches look like that!!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hen house is pretty quite, may be if a rooster strools through you old setting hens will wake up.

Top Bottom