The Hen House

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
13 chocolate free days and things are starting to get a little weird Arborist.

Hmmmm, was wondering what was with all the bitterness...crankiness...impatience...frustration, etc. coming across in your posts...you just haven't been yourself :( that darn chocolate withdrawal will do it everytime ;)

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm, was wondering what was with all the bitterness...crankiness...impatience...frustration, etc. coming across in your posts...you just haven't been yourself :( that darn chocolate withdrawal will do it everytime ;)

No, Tam thats just the spring blues. Iam not looking forward to not being in the mountains for a least a month:(

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't you once call me a chop fed heifer? Are you sending me some sort of hidden message?

I think i did, on taking a second look, i think we better put a Ralgrow in your ear and shove you back in the feed pen.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE SledMamma ====

Didn't you once call me a chop fed heifer? Are you sending me some sort of hidden message?

I think i did, on taking a second look, i think we better put a Ralgrow in your ear and shove you back in the feed pen.

Well, it could be worse I guess. I could be headed for 'greener pastures' !

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually they really were headed out to grass so they're gunna have a great summer;)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mornin' Girls :D

Snowed here yesterday :) and more in the forecast...could be a sled day comin' up in a couple days :p

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't even tell you how jealous I am!! It has only been 1 weekend off and I am already going crazy!!! :(

We missed this last weekend too...was hoping to go to Revy to meet up with Em, but no go...had a wounded man so we had to bail. :(

Hopefully she gets up here again, would like some Bettie footage of some climbs :d

Top Bottom