The Hen House

Outlawkitten500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning Amber ;) Or ..is it afternoon for you? lol

Pretty much... only 2 hours to go...:rolleyes: I so need a day off, only had one since apr 11 and won't get one til may 4... with this schedule, when will I get to ride...:confused::( How you been?

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty much... only 2 hours to go...:rolleyes: I so need a day off, only had one since apr 11 and won't get one til may 4... with this schedule, when will I get to ride...:confused::( How you been?

holy thats crazy. must be makin good coin though! no doubt, hopefully your schedule opens a bit for summer so you can do some riding!

pottery head

Reaction score
hey tam I figured it out this morning. not being in a hurry helps i guess. thanks anyway though. you seriously like pottery too? thats awesome. do you have a wheel at home or anything? i use the handicraft guild in town and we fire to cone 6. i have my first showing on maylong on the dock at the floating store at seymour arm. far north end of the shushwap lake. hopefully we can get some sledding in too, but if not theres always boating and quading. i love seymour!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey tam I figured it out this morning. not being in a hurry helps i guess. thanks anyway though. you seriously like pottery too? thats awesome. do you have a wheel at home or anything? i use the handicraft guild in town and we fire to cone 6. i have my first showing on maylong on the dock at the floating store at seymour arm. far north end of the shushwap lake. hopefully we can get some sledding in too, but if not theres always boating and quading. i love seymour!

Don't throw myself but have done some classes and know some gals in Golden that have done it for years who do wicked stuff. Raku as well. I'm one of those artsy fartsy types so dabbled in most art mediums.

Cool about the showing, that's a neat spot to have it. You should put some pics up of your stuff :)

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
i have my first showing on maylong on the dock at the floating store at seymour arm. far north end of the shushwap lake. hopefully we can get some sledding in too, but if not theres always boating and quading. i love seymour!

Tam's right, we need pics!

I've never done it, unless you count grade 6 industrial arts (haha), but I imagine the feel on your hands, the texture and consistency, it must be so gratifying to create like that.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems pretty dull in here. so i took a couple of pics of some horsepower hunnys getting ready to board the bus at our place last week
107.jpg 106.jpg

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those my dear are beautifull grain feed heifer's on their way to greener pastures.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heeeeeeeyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Another place to post. :d

Morning Ladies......:beer::beer::d

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those my dear are beautifull grain feed heifer's on their way to greener pastures.

Scotts you must be lookin for an azz kickin. I see that you have left the pic posted this time, you must be getting brave last time the pic was gone in seconds. You aren't trying to end it all just because Mini eggs are gone for another year are you? :confused::rolleyes:

pottery head

Reaction score
hey heres some pottery pics no finished products as they are wrapped up and ready to go to the farmers market next week.
pottery 006 [1600x1200].JPG

pottery 005 [1600x1200].JPG

pottery 008 [1600x1200].JPG

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Scotts you must be lookin for an azz kickin. I see that you have left the pic posted this time, you must be getting brave last time the pic was gone in seconds. You aren't trying to end it all just because Mini eggs are gone for another year are you? :confused::rolleyes:

13 chocolate free days and things are starting to get a little weird Arborist.

Top Bottom