The Edmonton Oiler's Official Chat page....

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two duck goals should never of counted
The challenge is the dumbest thing I have ever seen, I didn't realize that the refs on the ice have the final call.

Well they don't want to admit they are wrong.
It should be the war room in Toronto making the call.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Eberle is gonna get traded this off season.

Kid has no drive anymore.

Anymore? He hasn't had any drive since signing his 6 million dollar contract. He has never been a good back checker, Lazy on the play as well. A one time 30 goal in 2012/13 scorer and since then has broken 60 points twice. Just too much money tied up in a player with no drive.

As much as three goals could have been disallowed, the Oilers gave up those scoring chances. The rules are dumb but if you only play 20 minutes out of 60 in the playoffs you are going to lose.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
someone needs to do some dirty hit to Getzlaf..... his interference on plays is getting old...... would be worth a game misconduct to take him out.

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
someone needs to do some dirty hit to Getzlaf..... his interference on plays is getting old...... would be worth a game misconduct to take him out.

I've been saying that since game 1. You want to talk about the white glove treatment!! He hacks, hooks and slashes his way through every game and never a penalty.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_2531.JPG
    IMG_2531.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 122

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I still think the same lol

If they don't lose those 3 face offs, the Ducks don't gain possession and pull the goalie and score.

As soon as the first goal went in I just had that feeling they would tie it up.

Sorry Oilers but as I have said already, you can't expect to play 20 minutes and win games. They played great in the middle and came out trying to play defence in the 3rd. Should have never taken their foot off the pedal. That's how SanJose got burned in a game. Guess the Oilers coaching staff didn't recognize that's how they won a game.

Talbot did a great job! At this point I am happy if they don't manage to squeak out another 2 wins to take the series. I don't think they can anyways. But sometimes I think management gets complacent with what they have if the team is winning. Great to see them get to the second round now hopefully they find the other missing pieces going into next season.

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with that . Getting to the playoffs, then to the second round was more that not were expected from this team. I'm still happy with the season and now I think management and the coaching staff see what needs to be changed to make it further.

Top Bottom