The Edmonton Oiler's Official Chat page....

oldrzr

Reaction score
unbelievable i just about had a heart attack in the third period. thank god for talbot. at least McDavid was showing them what he has. good luck to them at least we are sitting in the drivers seat. Keep it up boys

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The difference between Calgary and Anaheim vs Edmonton so far is the Oilers got good net minding when it counted.

Last night was ugly but it was a win and that's all that counts today. Tomorrow is another day. Home ice advantage is going to be huge with the crowd getting into the game. Hopefully the Ducks don't score a quick one like the Oilers did last game and take the energy out of the building. The fans need to keep cheering for 60 mins.

If they could go %50 in the dot and make a pass out of their own end half the time they can lock this series up.

Gawd I hope they don't keep Russel after this season. If they do it needs to be on the 3rd pairing for rock bottom pricing. He was a bandaid and it will be time to tear it off over the summer.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well. Quick goals against. Can't make a pass to save their lives. Not sure why Talbot is still in the net at this point. May as well give him the rest of the night off if this is how they are going to continue to play.

And Eberle, it's not just his lack of effort but his unwillingness to go to the dirty spots and dig pucks out to keep the play alive and his stupid contract that will lead him to be made available for a high second round pick or a prospect.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I think like the 7-0 loss to the sharks we will have a big bounce back next game. They **** the bed in the first but looked good in the second and third despite some break downs leading to goals. I think we see 3-1 series next game and then take it at home for a 4-2 series win

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't care that mcdavid scored a flashy goal he was a defensive liability on two other goals, lost his man.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well. Quick goals against. Can't make a pass to save their lives. Not sure why Talbot is still in the net at this point. May as well give him the rest of the night off if this is how they are going to continue to play.

And Eberle, it's not just his lack of effort but his unwillingness to go to the dirty spots and dig pucks out to keep the play alive and his stupid contract that will lead him to be made available for a high second round pick or a prospect.
Yup Eberle is invisible still.
You would expect more grit and determination out of a sasky boy.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gettin a lot of heat today ,with chia in charge his days are done this summer. And too many $$ as well..
Tell ya what that Manson kid is alright...!
i would suggest edmonton will have their best game of the series, next game ...
And a few line up changes , me thinks ....
more grit ..

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gettin a lot of heat today ,with chia in charge his days are done this summer. And too many $$ as well..
Tell ya what that Manson kid is alright...!
i would suggest edmonton will have their best game of the series, next game ...
And a few line up changes , me thinks ....
more grit ..
Need some grit, Kessler must pay for his sins.

Top Bottom