The Edmonton Oiler's Official Chat page....

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can't win game seven if you don't lose 3 times. This is going seven games.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I know. What I'm saying is it ain't over. Just trying to have a positive attitude. Which is why your probably confused as there is very little positive ever posted on here.

Oh boohoo the internet is a rough place isn't it. Lol

It's obviously not over but the Ducks have manhandled the Oilers in this series. Sure lots of cheap shots, slashes, hacks, missed calls, but its playoff hockey and the Ducks have long been that team who plays on the edge of dirty vs assertive. They have the best of those players who make life rough on young inexperienced players.

Edmonton should be taking Eberle out and putting Hendricks in for a game. His foot speed is gone but he is willing to go to the dirty spots and make a play. No idea if Sekera is playing tonight either.

Watching PC's interview makes me believe they are not sure what they have yet with this roster.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We may not do it this year , but I like our odds going forward ...
Make no mistake ,pc will make the needed changes.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have far surpassed my expectations so far but I am hopeful they can find whatever it is they need to keep going. They just need to win the next 3 games to start again. I have trouble watching the ref make calls like that. It certainly appears to be biased.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have far surpassed my expectations so far but I am hopeful they can find whatever it is they need to keep going. They just need to win the next 3 games to start again. I have trouble watching the ref make calls like that. It certainly appears to be biased.

It's a best of 7 game series. This is game 6. It's 3-2. They lose, they are out. They win it's tied and goes to game 7. There is no possible 3 wins remaining in this series.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a best of 7 game series. This is game 6. It's 3-2. They lose, they are out. They win it's tied and goes to game 7. There is no possible 3 wins remaining in this series.
Haha. Right you are. I imagine the Oilers can count better than I. Good result tonight though

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha. Right you are. I imagine the Oilers can count better than I. Good result tonight though

Great turn around by the team. I still have my doubts about them taking the series but that is the last 10 years of doubt setting in. Lol

Plus a 7-0 lost to SanJose and giving up a 3-0 lead with 3 mins remaining. This team when playing with momentum can beat anyone but sometimes they just come out flat.

Should make for a great game 7.

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great turn around by the team. I still have my doubts about them taking the series but that is the last 10 years of doubt setting in. Lol

Plus a 7-0 lost to SanJose and giving up a 3-0 lead with 3 mins remaining. This team when playing with momentum can beat anyone but sometimes they just come out flat.

Should make for a great game 7.

I predict win series 4-3

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasn't going to put that out there but this chat was really quiet tonight so thought I would liven it up. Sorry guys.

Top Bottom