The debate

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK Al Gore may actually be stupider than Hillary if thats possible? Climate Change is the reason the ZIKA virus has reared its ugly head in Florida. Florida is now much warmer so that mosquitoes can survive its normally harsh climate? It takes a lot for me to get those chicken legs of mine into shorts but Florida can. Now or 25 years ago.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I swear CBC has hit a new low in libertarian media bias, front page on the web they dug bloody Kim Campbell out the wood work to bash Trump, with headline "Canada's first female PM says Trump is a Sexual predator" F me I hope the US electorate aren't dupped by the media like the Canadian sheeple were.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I swear CBC has hit a new low in libertarian media bias, front page on the web they dug bloody Kim Campbell out the wood work to bash Trump, with headline "Canada's first female PM says Trump is a Sexual predator" F me I hope the US electorate aren't dupped by the media like the Canadian sheeple were.
Bill O'Reilly from Fox News is working on a story that will expose a number of Major media outlets that's correspondents were told to do everything they can to make sure Trump doesn't win. I think this is based on WikiLeaks new leaked emails that just came out. This is America right? Its starting to look more like North Africa to me?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The moderators at both debates were a complete joke ... As much as trump is ... Well trump, there is no way a debate should be that rigged . The idea that trump puts forth ,that the whole deal is rotten really appears to be factual.
We had the same thing with with CBC in our last election ... Though Harper was 230x the leader trump will ever be ...
Obama / Clinton regime will continue to make & keep most of America poor and misinformed, thus pretty well eliminating any balance from the right .
It is very easy to blame wealthy business owners , for the plight & poverty of the poor in the lower and middle class. The more you create / the more you make it impossible to ever be voted out of power!
Justin T is following along here & so is knothead...
This is a very dangerous situation, and will be the downfall of the western world as we know it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
14680932_1291931007507426_9041496229665916418_o.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody watching that new fall show called Designated Survivor with Keifer Sutherland? Maybe the Americans should pull that guy out of the woods and go that route?

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bill O'Reilly from Fox News is working on a story that will expose a number of Major media outlets that's correspondents were told to do everything they can to make sure Trump doesn't win. I think this is based on WikiLeaks new leaked emails that just came out. This is America right? Its starting I'd. to look more like North Africa to me?

The mainstream media is going to be exposed as being complicit in the workings of the Democratic Party's presidential election campaign. More and more emails are being leaked by wiki leaks that show collusion between the justice department, White House, the Clinton campaign, and more worrying, how the media is going to selectively report and spin any news to promote the democrats.
Im not a tinfoil hat conspirisy theory guy, but the left wing progressive bias of the media used to be semi-hidden but now they are blatantly obvious and don't make any attempt to be impartial. They've gone from reporting the news to creating the news and altering public opinion to suit their bias. They were strongly anti-Harper in our last election and are rabidly anti-Trump in the US election.
Couple this media bias and manipulation with the progressive tax and regulate everything attitude of the liberals and NDP makes me fear for our future. And their push for political correctness and the paranoia over the farce of climate change just adds to the mix.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody watching that new fall show called Designated Survivor with Keifer Sutherland? Maybe the Americans should pull that guy out of the woods and go that route?
Can't do it, he is Canadian, therefor can't be US President. Same deal as The Arnold.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't do it, he is Canadian, therefor can't be US President. Same deal as The Arnold.
I meant the actual US designated survivor Adam but Jack Bauer would only be out done by maybe Chuck Norris. HaHa!

mtncat1

Reaction score
if any politicion was as sane and level headed as the one on that show the world would be a much better place.

Top Bottom