The BUCKET LIST places to ride.....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All them Bighorn pics got me thinking, where is your spot and pics if you got them....
Other than the big horn ,Glamis was always on my " bucket list " of places to ride and it did not dissapoint....Going back soon :beer::beer:

Attachments

• Arizona nov 2010 140 small.jpg
    Arizona nov 2010 140 small.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 467
  • Arizona nov 2010 143 small.jpg
    Arizona nov 2010 143 small.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 466
  • Arizona nov 2010 148 small.jpg
    Arizona nov 2010 148 small.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 470
  • Arizona nov 2010 154 small.jpg
    Arizona nov 2010 154 small.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 461
  • Arizona nov 2010 167 small.jpg
    Arizona nov 2010 167 small.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 473

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice pics! I remember my old suzuki quad racer 500 with a stretched out rear and duel paddle tires and the skinny pizza cutters on the front......oh and the 40 shot was the fun part! and only took it to the sand twice because it was to stuppid lol

Last edited:

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My fave is Bighorn but Cutoff Creek is a close second:):)

Attachments

• 286.jpg
    286.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 461

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is big horn, big horn damn? And is it that great? Where exactly is it?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine is anywhere the cell phone doesn't work...... no phone calls = to much fun

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine is anywhere the cell phone doesn't work...... no phone calls = to much fun

Yeah, I can relate. The last time I was at BigHorn, I was on the back loop AND my stupid cell-phone started goin off !!! Of course it was to do with WORK !!! Man, that's a four letter swear word !!!!

Best places I've ever rode was .........
1) BigHorn. Just really relaxing and incredible views of the lake,mountains,etc
2)Rexberg, Idaho. Sand dunes are really fun. Totally different style and kind of ridin !!
3) Hummingbird. Only been there once a couple years ago BUt was unbelievable. Man, what beutiful country !!! I am going back there this year !!
4) Florence, Oregon. I was on a rented quad but still was a ton of fun !! Theres nothing like riding by the ocean !!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I can relate. The last time I was at BigHorn, I was on the back loop AND my stupid cell-phone started goin off !!! Of course it was to do with WORK !!! Man, that's a four letter swear word !!!!

Best places I've ever rode was .........
1) BigHorn. Just really relaxing and incredible views of the lake,mountains,etc
2)Rexberg, Idaho. Sand dunes are really fun. Totally different style and kind of ridin !!
3) Hummingbird. Only been there once a couple years ago BUt was unbelievable. Man, what beutiful country !!! I am going back there this year !!
4) Florence, Oregon. I was on a rented quad but still was a ton of fun !! Theres nothing like riding by the ocean !!

When you go back into the Hummingbird, let me know. I have never been in there, but would like to try it out with somebody who's kinda sorta familiar with the area.

Kelzon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just remember you can not ride the Hummingbird till July 1. Nice ride not a lot of mud,cross water a bit. I went with imdoo'n last fall. Enjoyed it,was my first real ride. Put on 26 miles.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just remember you can not ride the Hummingbird till July 1. Nice ride not a lot of mud,cross water a bit. I went with imdoo'n last fall. Enjoyed it,was my first real ride. Put on 26 miles.

yes hummingbird is closed till july 1, ask me why i know. :rant::rant: anyway nice area, stay on trail.

cut off creek is real nice, maclean creek nice ride, trail from ram river to peppers lake is good, can be mud hole.

friggin fines:beer:

Last edited:

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes hummingbird is closed till july 1, ask me why i know. :rant::rant: anyway nice area, stay on trail.

cut off creek is real nice, maclean creek nice ride, trail from ram river to peppers lake is good, can be mud hole.

friggin fines:beer:

The fish cops got you ????? How bad was it ??? And what did they nail you for ??

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use to really like riding out by Alder Flats because of all the mud but it seems to be dry the last few years, maybe with all the snow this year that will change.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you go back into the Hummingbird, let me know. I have never been in there, but would like to try it out with somebody who's kinda sorta familiar with the area.

Have to watch the date,If I remember correct it opens July 1st
We went to onion lake July 1st one year and the snow was deep and the river too deep to cross

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Have to watch the date,If I remember correct it opens July 1st
We went to onion lake July 1st one year and the snow was deep and the river too deep to cross

We went and did the Hummingbird in July a few years back. Never again. Boring. Very dusty, not a lot of trails and Onion Lake was a puddle. It is a great place for horseback riding, would go there for that.

05Cummins

Reaction score
We went and did the Hummingbird in July a few years back. Never again. Boring. Very dusty, not a lot of trails and Onion Lake was a puddle. It is a great place for horseback riding, would go there for that.

You ever spend anytime riding on the north fork road outside rocky mtn house.

Your rig and camper look familar.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you like mud and a challenge do heart lake fire tower to Seibert lake , along the bombing range , 8km in = 16 km rounder , you will need about 6 hours if you go hard, you won't be disappointed

crmxgirl

Reaction score
Has anyone ridden the tay river area on the way to caroline, ab? I have ridden bighorn, hummingbird, falls creek, southfork, cadomin, jackfish, horburg and pretty much anything near rocky mountain house...always looking for a new trail to ride. If anyone is looking for a great ride, check out jackfish lake. We go there regularly, there are so many trails out there you could spend a week and never ride the same one twice. There are many excellent camp spots.

Top Bottom