The big 5

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching this kind of stuff always makes me marvel at the progression of the sport, most extreme sports now really! I realize in snowmobiling that the machine itself has driven a lot of this advancements but when you watch freestyle BMX or motor cross it makes me wonder how much the human machine has advanced too! Guys now are routinely pulling off stuff that even 15 years ago was unimaginable!
You'll be sitting watching a crash and thinking "jesus I just watched a snuff film or someone's next stunt will be from a wheelchair" and the bastard jumps up, high fives the cameraman and hits it again!! It's mind boggling to this old man!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The world record distance jump hasnt been atempted in a long time, because its very dangerous.

Axel hodges was going to try, but then got hurt real bad.

The human machine, is still only human.

Robby madison 15 years ago. People dont try to pull this ch!t every day.

(This is Not his record jump, one of his coolest stunts though. 278ft gap over a canal in greese)

Screenshot_20231101_081957_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The world record distance jump hasnt been atempted in a long time, because its very dangerous.

Axel hodges was going to try, but then got hurt real bad.

The human machine, is still only human.

Robby madison 15 years ago. People dont try to pull this ch!t every day.

View attachment 275243
I remember a few years back Alex Harvil died trying to break Robbie's record.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Step downs look awesome and are scary. But he didnt need a ton of speed to clear the gap.

Maddo was going 100mph when he hit that ramp.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like he's flipping an old classic jump thats been hit 1000 times up on Bigbie.
Could be wrong, hopefully he does some more original hits.

The last jump, I don't think any ones hit before. I'm sure other people will try now though.

Last edited:

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like he's flipping an old classic jump thats been hit 1000 times up on Bigbie.
Could be wrong, hopefully he does some more original hits.

The last jump, I don't think any ones hit before. I'm sure other people will try now though.
I posted on my IG story saying "whos next" and the replies I got were pretty well people saying theres no way anyone is going to. I think someone will.

In bebgie your saying the rock drop above the lake?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I posted on my IG story saying "whos next" and the replies I got were pretty well people saying theres no way anyone is going to. I think someone will.

In bebgie your saying the rock drop above the lake?

No there is a big double up there. Way above the lake. Going off the 5 second clip, think thats what hes doing.

Begie has a lot of sick jumps. The guy.is from sweden. So you'll see him at begbie, turtle,joss

Who knows though. Maybe someone showed him some new stuff last year. Or heli drop him some where

Last edited:

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No there is a big double up there. Way above the lake. Going off the 5 second clip, think thats what hes doing.

Begie has a lot of sick jumps. The guy.is from sweden. So you'll see him at begbie, turtle,joss

Who knows though. Maybe someone showed him some new stuff last year. Or heli drop him some where
I just watched the trailer. Makes sense. We'll see

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Andreas is one of the few riders who just rides the ch!t out of a sled. Water, air, hillclimb racing the guy has a guts and the talent to keep himself safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wilson74

Reaction score
Amazing rider amazing videos. Never stops pushing and very calculated. Can’t wait to see the other three hits.

Ghfalls

Reaction score
Halfway is a cool spot. There’s a campground there as well that’s only $20 per night in the summer. Smaller campground with smaller sites. But super cool place.

Top Bottom