Big accident

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a big accident in Manitoba. 15 people died and 10 taken to hospital. east bound semi collided with southbound bus.

• Sad
Reactions: RXN

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pure speculation here, but heard the bus driver proceeded after stopping at sign expecting a east bound/ down Semi to stop when he had the right of way. Hmnn,, guess we will find out soon enough. Sad though prayers to familys who lost loved ones in this tragic accident.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pure speculation here, but heard the bus driver proceeded after stopping at sign expecting a east bound/ down Semi to stop when he had the right of way. Hmnn,, guess we will find out soon enough. Sad though prayers to familys who lost loved ones in this tragic accident.
Why would you expect an eastbound vehicle to stop. It is the number 1 and a 2-lane divided highway. My daughter drove though about 35 min after it happened and just before they closed the Westbound lanes. Unless some crazy other facts come in, like the semi had a signal light on or something, the bus clearly drove out into oncoming traffic.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would you expect an eastbound vehicle to stop. It is the number 1 and a 2-lane divided highway. My daughter drove though about 35 min after it happened and just before they closed the Westbound lanes. Unless some crazy other facts come in, like the semi had a signal light on or something, the bus clearly drove out into oncoming traffic.

That’s what I heard also. Bus stopped and continued on with the semi coming. The semi couldn’t avoid it.

Top Bottom