the best dealer in central an nothern alberta?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok will do any one special i wanna talk to, and what did u pay for ur m-8 thats what im eyeing up at this moment

Just got an M8 for Christmas from Red Deer Powersports. Their service throughout the buying process wasnt that great, but it was busy and their were lots of people buying sleds.

I have heard great things about T&T in Bonnyville on this forum and from friends who live there. I paid $10,900 for a 2009 M8 which included a Boss Seat. (Incidentally, they are selling 2009 M1000's for $2,000 less just to get rid of them.) And, FYI: I totally love my M8!! My husband, who drives a 300HP Turbo Apex is quite impressed with it too- and that is saying alot for a dedicated Yamaha Guy...

Good Luck!!

ajay

Reaction score
Wayne and his parts guy Tyson are both awesome to deal with and they do know their chit! You will be happy with their service for sure =)

X 10, they will get you into a new sled with the best price!!! 780 645-4278
AJ

Last edited:

mattsterz

Reaction score
back from mcbride today,hooked up with wayne and brandon(great guys).took the new kitties for a poke or two they both ran great,the only bad thing was i had to stay off the hammer for break-in.talk to tison in sales he treated me good(how a sale should go down instead of leaving the dealership p.oed.)looking forward to the next ride with the boys from PERFORMANCE MOTOR SPORTS.

Roadhawg

Reaction score
I wish you good luck with performance motorsports, I did not have much luck with them.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wayne and his parts guy Tyson are both awesome to deal with and they do know their chit! You will be happy with their service for sure =)

Thats a class act thing to say about another dealer good for you femme.

DIRT LUMP

Reaction score
Dons speed parts is the best artic cat dealer in all of alberta,bought 3 units from him in the last year and couldnt of been treated better anywere.deal with don himself on what ever sled your lookin at.

Mayfly

Reaction score
My vote is T&T in Bonneyville, Ally, Mark, Terry and the crew are more than happy to help you out and go that extra to keep you happy.
They will get my business now and in the future.
Lorne

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i vote for TTP just because i have drank with them and ya cant find a better bunch man.......anyone worth drinking with is worth dealing with

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i vote for TTP just because i have drank with them and ya cant find a better bunch man.......anyone worth drinking with is worth dealing with

Sounds good to me. I just started dealing with them last week. Ally tried to get me another beating from my wife for excessive sled spending.:eek: So we had to order an alternative part. I'll save my beating for a new sled purchase.:d

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sounds good to me. I just started dealing with them last week. Ally tried to get me another beating from my wife for excessive sled spending.:eek: So we had to order an alternative part. I'll save my beating for a new sled purchase.:d

HAHA! I what can I say... i might be a bit sadistic! =)

Thanks for all the business guys, and more importantly thank you the kudos.... It's really nice to hear the good stuff!

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow thanks for votes, guys and gals, it s nice when our hard work pays off but treating our customers/friends the way we do.....just like we like to be treated..... nothing better than keeping you all toys rolling smoothly, thats what its all about....

Besides i know that everyones time off is valued as much as mine.......:d:d:d:d

Respect and good wishes to all.........

Terry Coulombe
Owner

catcat

Reaction score
Go to Ralph's Motorsports in calgary for sure, call everywhere else and get some pricing then show up at ralphs with other quotes and they will match or beat anyone elses prices, They have been around for ever and there service is awesome. Mark in service will do what he can for you and Rick the sales manager is a good guy to deal with. i would not go anywhere else.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Go to Ralph's Motorsports in calgary for sure, call everywhere else and get some pricing then show up at ralphs with other quotes and they will match or beat anyone elses prices, They have been around for ever and there service is awesome. Mark in service will do what he can for you and Rick the sales manager is a good guy to deal with. i would not go anywhere else.

Thats an enthusiastic second post.......

Just sayin:d

catcat

Reaction score
Thats an enthusiastic second post.......

Just sayin:d

Yes it sure is I am a little biased because I work there hahaha.. But honestly they are good people and they really do care about customers...

Top Bottom