the best dealer in central an nothern alberta?

grimrock

Reaction score
i am very interested in switching from polaris an goin with kitty cat does any one know who is the best to deal with sales, an service?:d

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
give t&t powersports in bonnyville they will hook u up they were awesome with me :):):):)

grimrock

Reaction score
ok will do any one special i wanna talk to, and what did u pay for ur m-8 thats what im eyeing up at this moment

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Anyone there is more than willing to help but Terry is the big cheese....

Either of them can usually be summoned in the chat box on here...

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talk to the cute looking parts gurl she knows whats going on around there and mark is sales and so is terry he is the big dog haaa u wont regret getting a m8 there awesome:)

grimrock

Reaction score
ok ya cause i got a 06 rmk 600 155 an am thinking of trading inlet some buddys no its up for sale for around 6500 so just kinda hangedn around right now to see

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go with t&t, me and a couple of other guys have not had good experiences at Dons, There is a new shop in Sherwood park ASE motorsports haven't bought anything through them but Chris seemd like a good guy.

mattsterz

Reaction score
I am going to mcbride on mon. to pick up 2 new m1000 162 sp from performance motorsports(st paul.)i am meeting the owner and service manager there for a two day ride(hows thet for customer service lol.)will let you know when i get back the rest of the story.

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I paid 13500 tax in last year for my m8 limited edition.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to mcbride on mon. to pick up 2 new m1000 162 sp from performance motorsports(st paul.)i am meeting the owner and service manager there for a two day ride(hows thet for customer service lol.)will let you know when i get back the rest of the story.

Wayne (owner of Performane Motorsports in St Paul) will treat you right! He is fairly low-key but he knows the sled business and he really takes care of his customers. :cheering:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The newest addition to my family..........Also from Terry in Bonnyville!
catmando!
Tough to beat his price!

Attachments

• carving 2.jpg
    carving 2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 131

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have to agree, TT powersports great prices, great service and great people.
oh yeah and the cute parts girl too :rolleyes:

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wayne (owner of Performane Motorsports in St Paul) will treat you right! He is fairly low-key but he knows the sled business and he really takes care of his customers. :cheering:

Wayne and his parts guy Tyson are both awesome to deal with and they do know their chit! You will be happy with their service for sure =)

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I dont run a kitty cat but have bought accessories from Performance in St.Paul he has allot of selection and the things I bought were priced right. price shopping is the best good luck

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to throw a vote in for Top Gear in Drayton Valley. Talk to Dean, great service and guys that know what they are talking about.

Top Bottom