Thankyou to Summitric and Family

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I would like to say Thankyou to Summitric, his wife Ronnie, Justin and Courtney for giving up some of the garage so I can rebuild my sled. They put up with the noise of me cutting and drilling the tunnel, the metal filings all over and were very accomadating throught the process of my Nytro rebuild. It worked great guys. I have to do a quick check over before I put it away for the next ride, and that's it, won't be ripping it apart again to pieces like that. I think I have about an hour of double checking things left. Thanks for the advice to take it slow rather than rushing and making an error.

Last edited:
S

stripe

Hmmm lets see, you rebuilt your sled,:confused: and it worked great no problems,:rolleyes: i find that hard to believe,:eek: i bet summitric went out every night after you left, and re did everything you did ,so it was done right,:rolleyes: there thats more like it :d

I would like to say Thankyou to Summitric, his wife Ronnie, Justin and Courtney for giving up some of the garage so I can rebuild my sled. They put up with the noise of me cutting and drilling the tunnel, the metal filings all over and were very accomadating throught the process of my Nytro rebuild. It worked great guys. I have to do a quick check over before I put it away for the next ride, and that's it, won't be ripping it apart again to pieces like that. I think I have about an hour of double checking things left. Thanks for the advice to take it slow rather than rushing and making an error.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hmmm lets see, you rebuilt your sled,:confused: and it worked great no problems,:rolleyes: i find that hard to believe,:eek: i bet summitric went out every night after you left, and re did everything you did ,so it was done right,:rolleyes: there thats more like it :d

YUP, CLEANUP GREMLINS.... CAME IN AND REDID WHAT RON STARTED TO DOO..... BWAHHAHAHAHAHA...:d:d:d:d:d

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is now a flashing "VACANCY" sign out side of Summitrics house.....whos next....maybe that 670 that crashing through the basement....lol!:d

Top Bottom