Thanks

wiseguy

Reaction score
So I'm sitting here this morning at EIA waiting to catch my flight back home to Vernon, BC and thought I'd send out a quick THANKS to all the people that I've met over the past 5 years of living in the Okanagan. When I get home this morning I'll be throwing the wife and our 2 dogs into the truck, hooking onto the trailer and heading for Medicine Hat. Moving back to Alberta. I've met a ton of great people in the last 5 years while out sledding and quading. Even though I usually started out from the parking lot by myself, it wouldn't take very long till I would meet a group and end up spending the day riding with a bunch of people. Also wanted to say thanks to all of the local sled and ATV dealerships, especially the guys and gals at Banner Rec in Vernon. Not once was I ever steered in the wrong direction and Derek has even come in on the occasional Monday (normally closed day and his day off) so that I could drop off my sled for some maintenance (I usually fly out to work on Monday). I know that this type of attitude and local hospitallity isn't just isolated to the Okanagan, but is the general apptitude within the sledding and quadding community. Just wanted to say thanks anyways. On another note, I'm looking forward to doing just as much riding in the Crowsnest and Fernie areas this summer and next winter, so if you happen to see a sled trailer with a big checkered flag style wrap on it, come over and say hi.

Top Bottom