Thanks

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts on the passing of my darling Judy. She requested that there be no service or big deal made and I am going to bow to her wishes. Thank you all again. Barry

xps154

Reaction score
We are so sorry to hear of your loss barry, she will be deeply missed by many in the skedding community. She was always so interested in how your day of sledding was and would do anything for us if she could, we will miss her deeply. Rip Judy

Mayfly

Reaction score
So sorry Barry. I stayed at your place a couple times and was always treated very well. Judy, like the previous poster said, was always there to ask how our day was. Very caring lady and always there to be sure we were comfortable (and well fed I may add), truly a special lady. Wish I could say more but you were a lucky man to have her by your side and she seemed to be a great partner to let you enjoy the things you loved to do.
Lorne

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Barry, I have not been on Snow and Mud for months and just read that Judy passed. I am very sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you.
Dan and Ben Boyko

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Top Bottom