Thanks XS Your Rides

wiseguy

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks to Deryl at XS your Rides for helping me get a set of air bags for my '09 Sierra. I was going to purchase a set from my local parts dealer here in Vernon. When I got the price on them, I thought it was a little high and asked the question a couple of times if that was for just the bags or was it more. They told me that was the price for just the air bags themselves. I then remembered seeing a thread sometime ago about air bags and the prices. I found the thread and seen the prices on it and thought that there must have been a typo, they where almost half the price of my quote. So I phoned up Deryl and a week later they arrived at my door. I know that this blurb is a little long winded, but I just wanted everyone out there to know that dealing with XS Your Rides was a good experience, and would recommend them to anybody. Thanks. Just so you know, I saved almost $400.00, even with the shipping.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Geez I dont know LOL! Yup he has done every aftermarket part on my f-350 that isnt stock,I might have to buy shares,he is going canada wide!
Good Mechanic and Good Budd!
I know you sold you XP so you could buy a Cat!
catmando!

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know i have a list a mile long of things id like to order for my truck but kinda gotta waith till things pick up, Deryl beats everyone i have priced between Gp and RD now he needs quad and sled stuff....jk Good to see theres still a company with service.

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im in the same boat got a big list for my truck ...but have to wait to see what's happening with work???

Top Bottom