Thanks!! 2015 Jamboree

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all for putting your time in for the Jamboree. I had a good time. Met a couple new peeps. All though we didn't get a demo in a rzr from cycle works like I was hoping we did get in some sxs demos from friends and the Arctic cat rep. We really appreciated everything. Wife even had a good time this one around. She didn't on the first time two years ago so I was tough to get out to this one. She is really happy she came. I had a good week at Outwest too. Expansion is looking good. :beer:

Last edited:

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huge thanks to everyone from myself too, had a blast good to meet everyone at the lunch and great to see old friends too, mods did an awsome job puttin together another great event!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone had a great time.

Thanks to all the sponsors and hard work the crew
did making the trail.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436743097.161469.jpg

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes it was alot of fun... like every year... was nice to see some again... like Ron H, arff, Rzrgade, Hadster, the real wild, Rkknight, T Team, whoDEANie and papajake... there where more... just my memory is not that good anymore.... hehe

Last edited:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a great weekend! Well done Snow and Mud. Didn't party much after Thursday night but enjoyed seeing everyone again.

Tony

Reaction score
Thanks for putting on a great event like this , we had a blast on the ride. We met some very nice people with an awesome attitude and very friendly to strike up conversations with already looking forward to next years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitey Jr

Reaction score
Ya another great time at the S&M Jamboree, thanks to all who help make it possible! See y'all again next year!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who made this happen !! Great event ,with great people once again.
On a side note , met Trent # 2 ....
what a nice young man.... Way different than Trent # 1.....
thanks again... Everyone!!

You talking about T-team? You must of drank lots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great time,even if my clutch crapped out friday night.Me and the family will be back again next year.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
This event cannot run without those of you that attend and more importantly those that help run it!

Huge thanks goes out to Ian, Arlene & Chris Simpson, along with Kaz Thomas for coming down just to run a checkpoint and hang out for the weekend. To Murray McKay and Darcy Johnston for running Checkpoint #1. To Glen, Wendy, Tanya, Dani, Rick and Turple Brothers for the lunch stop. To UTV Canada for the awesome dinner, and to absolutely everyone else involved..... fantastic weekend once again all!

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This event cannot run without those of you that attend and more importantly those that help run it!

Huge thanks goes out to Ian, Arlene & Chris Simpson, along with Kaz Thomas for coming down just to run a checkpoint and hang out for the weekend. To Murray McKay and Darcy Johnston for running Checkpoint #1. To Glen, Wendy, Tanya, Dani, Rick and Turple Brothers for the lunch stop. To UTV Canada for the awesome dinner, and to absolutely everyone else involved..... fantastic weekend once again all!
Big thanks to you and your crew for organizing it!

Top Bottom