Tether? What kind you running?

F/A

Reaction score
What style do you guys all run. Never been a big fan of the pingle style. Like OFT's for yamaha but they don't advertise one for Cats.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Three Artic Cat Sleds, three Aritic Cat tethers....plug and play....only thing we do is add a small carabineer to the tether and one on the ring on my pants just makes for quicker attaching with out takig your gloves/mitts off....

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All my sleds have Canadian Tire tethers on them, only cost about twenty bucks and take minutes to install. Have also found out the best place to attach to me is the waist area not the wrist as the wrist cord always seems to get wrapped around the handlebars.

craptabulous

Reaction score
Artic cat tether on the m it was 27$ and plugged right in . The yamaha has the jacobson one that came with the rollover valve . I dont care for those wrist style ones at all

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cat factory tether, plug in and go in under 20 mins, marking and drilling the hole takes the longest time. Had them on a couple cats, never had an issue, simple and effective, no computer chips to foul up etc. I think you can buy a similar style (Yamaha) from CR Racing, just need to specify normally open or normally closed operation. Its still a pingel style, but kinda more like the OFT one than the pop off styles.

Paul2727

Reaction score

Attachments

• M8 Kill Switch.JPG
    M8 Kill Switch.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use a A/C tether on my girl's M8, like previously said the biggest part of the job is drilling the hole. Basicaly plug and play, works awsome.
I use a Pingel on my Nytro, its ok. But the oem Cat one would be better imo.

Top Bottom