teth-air

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tethair is actually on the forum here. I haven't used it but it seems like a good idea to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
I have been testing their new Phantom Teth-Air tho winter and after 1200km on it on one of my sleds I am very impressed. It is easy to set up via the remote control and allows you to set the different parameters on how you ride on when you want the machine to shut down, the roll over feature is really cool. I will be posting a video on this product in the near future. There are a few things to get use to when using it, as you have to start the machine with your hand not on the right handlebar, it allows it to calibrate then you move your hand onto the bars and away you go. I have several machines and am on a lot of demo sleds through the winter so this has taken me longer to adjust but once you get it figured out it is very user friendly. I also have no problem wearing the ski-doo duess tether on my wrist, the phantom teth-air is for those who don't like tethers or if your sled did not come with one and instead of buying a tether, this makes sense...

xpsledneck

Reaction score
love my phantom teth-air like norona said easy to set up needs a little time to get it set to your riding style. best thing to get rid of having to attach and disconnect the tether cord all the time. i also ran the regular teth-air last year if you dont like the junk on the handle bars you could go that way than it is just a wire by the throttle but you have to wear the reciever in your wrist both work great

Top Bottom