Tattoos

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will share the four tattoo's i have. none of which are fully finished.

tribal is left arm skull inside the design
old english is back or right arm reads: one chance one life
cross on the back big misstake but ohwell haha
weird skull on the back or right calf, the artist talked me into this the part i wanted has not been done.

arm.jpg

rightarm.jpg

back.jpg

leg.jpg

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know someone in the red deer area that does good single needle work? My next one needs a lot of detail.

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is my latest and greatest, courtesy of Rob @ Atomic Zombie, love it.
Sorry for the pic quality, wife doesn't know how to use an Iphone, lol, don't tell here I said that.:nono: Tattoo.jpg

Attachments

• Tattoo.jpg
    Tattoo.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 1,085
Last edited:

Roddpol

Reaction score
After 6 years of marriage, my hubby and I went and got tattoos together for our anniversary- something we had always wanted to do together. I was always told that once you get one, you will be hooked... Well, today I found myself at a department store looking at a tattoo magazine and wondering what to get next, and where.

Just got me wondering about other people's tattoos: What, where and why did you pick what you did??? Regrets?? Would love to hear other stories... :beer: OR, if you are totally against tattoos and would never get one,
I would love to hear that too!

I am not huge fan of tattoos but have seen some great ones

Last edited:

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally convinced the wife to agree to me getting my second full sleeve complete. This is my first sitting on this one, and still more sittings to go. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353420696.575580.jpg

Top Bottom