Tattoos

canamgirl

Reaction score
I want both my feet done, I heard it hurts really bad.. But I want them.. my dogs are always stepping on my feet so i want their paw prints on each foot, I also want a tree of life that starts under my foot dead and grows up my leg.. And dont know how much this would hurt put I want a personal quote down my entire spine!

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is my first sleeve. 15hrs. 3-4 more to go.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371861230.177845.jpg

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want both my feet done, I heard it hurts really bad.. But I want them.. my dogs are always stepping on my feet so i want their paw prints on each foot, I also want a tree of life that starts under my foot dead and grows up my leg.. And dont know how much this would hurt put I want a personal quote down my entire spine!

My wife had a tattoo done that went down her leg and across her foot. She said it was much more painful than the one on her back. She has a very high pain tolerance and was able to get it done in one sitting.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wheres the gas trying to start the fire

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nor is it a tow rope Polaris logo either.

Think u got jiped

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Ok. What's it mean ??

Might be a little deep but here it is in a nut shell.......it is an ancient Chinese philosophy
[h=2]Four Main Aspects of Yin and Yang Relationship[/h]
  • Yin-Yang are opposites
    They are either on the opposite ends of a cycle, like the seasons of the year, or, opposites on a continuum of energy or matter. This opposition is relative, and can only be spoken of in relationships. For example: Water is Yin relative to steam but Yang relative to ice. Yin and Yang are never static but in a constantly changing balance.
  • Interdependent: Can not exist without each other
    The Tai Ji (Supreme Ultimate) diagram shows the relationship of Yin & Yang and illustrates interdependence on Yin & Yang. Nothing is totally Yin or totally Yang. Just as a state of total Yin is reached, Yang begins to grow. Yin contains seed of Yang and vise versa. They constantly transform into each other. For Example: no energy without matter, no day without night. The classics state: "Yin creates Yang and Yang activates Yin".
  • Mutual consumption of Yin and Yang
    Relative levels of Yin Yang are continuously changing. Normally this is a harmonious change, but when Yin or Yang are out of balance they affect each other, and too much of one can eventually weaken (consume) the other.
    Four (4) possible states of imbalance:
    1. Preponderance (Excess) of Yin
    2. Preponderance (Excess) of Yang
    3. Weakness (Deficiency) of Yin
    4. Weakness (Deficiency) of Yang
  • Inter-transformation of Yin and Yang.
    One can change into the other, but it is not a random event, happening only when the time is right. For example: Spring only comes when winter is finished.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be a little deep but here it is in a nut shell.......it is an ancient Chinese philosophy
[h=2]Four Main Aspects of Yin and Yang Relationship[/h]
  • Yin-Yang are opposites
    They are either on the opposite ends of a cycle, like the seasons of the year, or, opposites on a continuum of energy or matter. This opposition is relative, and can only be spoken of in relationships. For example: Water is Yin relative to steam but Yang relative to ice. Yin and Yang are never static but in a constantly changing balance.
  • Interdependent: Can not exist without each other
    The Tai Ji (Supreme Ultimate) diagram shows the relationship of Yin & Yang and illustrates interdependence on Yin & Yang. Nothing is totally Yin or totally Yang. Just as a state of total Yin is reached, Yang begins to grow. Yin contains seed of Yang and vise versa. They constantly transform into each other. For Example: no energy without matter, no day without night. The classics state: "Yin creates Yang and Yang activates Yin".
  • Mutual consumption of Yin and Yang
    Relative levels of Yin Yang are continuously changing. Normally this is a harmonious change, but when Yin or Yang are out of balance they affect each other, and too much of one can eventually weaken (consume) the other.
    Four (4) possible states of imbalance:
    1. Preponderance (Excess) of Yin
    2. Preponderance (Excess) of Yang
    3. Weakness (Deficiency) of Yin
    4. Weakness (Deficiency) of Yang
  • Inter-transformation of Yin and Yang.
    One can change into the other, but it is not a random event, happening only when the time is right. For example: Spring only comes when winter is finished.

Wow. I was looking for the short version Fernie lol. That's way too much to read this early.

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Before and after , some old tribal i had covered up with my sign and daughters name

Top Bottom