Tattoos

ZakAttack

Reaction score
Here is some pictures of my arm after a few more sessions:
tattoo.jpg

Should be done in beginning of March. (Finally)

Here is the start of my knight sleeve, so far 1 session by Jessica at Capital tattoo.

The one picture looks all messy because there was still stencil that hadn't been washed off.

189194_10150424538320468_675705467_17394092_480178_n.jpg

194333_10150424717135468_675705467_17396704_1244593_o.jpg

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have any tattoos yet, but I am trying to build one in my head. I want a tribute to my mom who died when I was almost 6. A little cliche I guess, but I know it will mean a lot to me. However, it is taking me a long time to come up with something. I am not religious, so crosses and saints are out, and I don't want a plain heart with MOM written on it. I picture a larger tattoo, on my ribs under my right arm. I've looked at so many google images I am cross eyed, but it has to be perfect. I think it will have to be a collection of ideas, to make it my own. Also, have to find a great artist.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have any tattoos yet, but I am trying to build one in my head. I want a tribute to my mom who died when I was almost 6. A little cliche I guess, but I know it will mean a lot to me. However, it is taking me a long time to come up with something. I am not religious, so crosses and saints are out, and I don't want a plain heart with MOM written on it. I picture a larger tattoo, on my ribs under my right arm. I've looked at so many google images I am cross eyed, but it has to be perfect. I think it will have to be a collection of ideas, to make it my own. Also, have to find a great artist.

I think that in order to make it meaningful, you need to think about what you remember most about your mom, memories you made together, things that were important to her, and things that she loved. That might be really hard because you were only 6, but perhaps some family members could fill in the blanks for you? Or... a great portrait of your Mom with an inspiring quote?? I think that as long as you don't go with cliche hearts, crosses and banners with "Mom" in them, your tattoo will be a phenomenal tribute. Good luck! I can't wait to see it :)

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smash-Tattoo-Jer-Papove/216325415055306 This guy is awesome!

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you given any thought to a portrait? There are alot of good artists out there now days, that can really bring a favorite old pic to life.

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got another tattoo just yesterday. i'll post a pic when i get a good pic it heals up good.

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch!

New World Samurai, Canmore AB.
Talk to the owner, Don.

Attachments

• And here s the right arm.jpg
    And here s the right arm.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,052
  • 14984840205.jpg
    14984840205.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,062
  • Coloring into the helmet, face, hands.jpg
    Coloring into the helmet, face, hands.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,046
  • Skulls and water healed.jpg
    Skulls and water healed.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,050
  • Dropping in lower skulls and water.jpg
    Dropping in lower skulls and water.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,059
Last edited:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last nights goings on. Dustin at happy hands in Kimberley did it. Need to finish his belly and the bike but it got pretty late.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349364086.285811.jpg

Top Bottom