Tattoos

saqqara

Reaction score
Hey ladies, great thread.

A tattoo of the most loyal male I have ever met.

He embodied two characteristics that I value more than anything else, Loyalty and Dignity. And not just self dignity but the compassion to allow others dignity no matter there circumstances. This was taken not longer after it was finished so its was a bit red in the photo.

Like someone else pointed out, its strategically placed to be above the skirt line so it doesn't ever make an appearance at work.

Ironically this was my first tattoo. My original idea was much simpler, much smaller but the artist convinced me and I have never regretted it. and no I had never envisioned myself as a portrait kind of girl, I am generally very symbolic and had envisioned something along those lines.

Second is the dog himself so you can see how close he got it and third is after the bruising went away.

Four and a half hours one sititng....

Attachments

• Taipan.jpg
    Taipan.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,313
  • TaiandLoki.jpg
    TaiandLoki.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,304
  • Taipan2.jpg
    Taipan2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,304

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

He embodied two characteristics that I value more than anything else, Loyalty and Dignity. And not just self dignity but the compassion to allow others dignity no matter there circumstances. This was taken not longer after it was finished so its was a bit red in the photo.

Like someone else pointed out, its strategically placed to be above the skirt line so it doesn't ever make an appearance at work.

Ironically this was my first tattoo. My original idea was much simpler, much smaller but the artist convinced me and I have never regretted it. and no I had never envisioned myself as a portrait kind of girl, I am generally very symbolic and had envisioned something along those lines.

Second is the dog himself so you can see how close he got it and third is after the bruising went away.

Well you know what they say...if you lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for a hour.....mans best friend will be the only happy one to see you!

Very nice Dog, Tat too!

saqqara

Reaction score
Marshall Kincaid at Atomic Zombie. Like I said he was persuasive but right. He has done another girlfriends of mine, two skull tattoos about the same size as mine and they are amazing.

I think he's booked solid til llike forever, but the whole studio is a great place.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Oh my gosh your dogs are sooo cute!!!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Realistic Trash Polka" is the style in which iam looking to get my back done in. Have any of you seen anyone in western Canada doing this type of art??.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely don't require any "uplifting" lol. Paid allota $$$ for that already!

Is there a less sexier way for a lady to take a timed pic of her back tattoo? .
Yup ....let me do it! LOL

Come on that was a little bit funny!......nothen..?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who does the best ink in Edmonton. I was looking at something along the line of bears.....

jdawgtherigpig

Reaction score
ArchAngel Tattoo is incredible.
tony and mel are awesome..

i wish it was closer..im in lloydminster and Dark Hour Ink is the place to go. Scott does wicked work:):)

just throwing some plugs out haha

C-Tracey

Reaction score
Website
www.sponsorhouse.com
I got both of mine in the last year and a half.

First one was spur of the moment for my dad and the second one I thought about for a couple of months.

One on my foot that says Dad in a banner with snowflakes around it, snowflakes for our love of sledding together.

Second one was my middle nme on the back of my shoulder, has four snowflakes, one for my Mom, Dad, Nana, and Papa. Every snowflake is different and I would never be able to replace my family.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/002jnf.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/0073va.jpg/

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
Who does the best ink in Edmonton. I was looking at something along the line of bears.....

Smash Tattoo in Stony on Main Street.
Guys name is Jer
He did the tattoo on my foot and touched up the one on my forearm.
He has a Facebook page. You can check out his work there.

yammysnyotas

Reaction score
3 out of 4, no pics of the other but definitely no regrets! I sat on the first one (raven) for three years before i got it, but the rest came pretty quickly!

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 915
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 910
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 916
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg