Tattoos

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely don't require any "uplifting" lol. Paid allota $$$ for that already!

Is there a less sexier way for a lady to take a timed pic of her back tattoo? Wish I woulda thought about it more before I put it up lol.

Lol well your first problem is using the timer on the camera. I'm sure there would be many volunteers. Ha

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE Stompin Tom ====

hands behind her head also tends to be very "uplifting" for other frontal features if you know what I mean ..........................

===== /QUOTE ====

Definitely don't require any "uplifting" lol. Paid allota $$$ for that already!

Is there a less sexier way for a lady to take a timed pic of her back tattoo? Wish I woulda thought about it more before I put it up lol.

Lol I think its very pretty and tastefull!! Pervs(all men in general) will find material for the spank bank anywhere they can Lady Dirt!! I think its very nice :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol I think its very pretty and tastefull!! Pervs(all men in general) will find material for the spank bank anywhere they can Lady Dirt!! I think its very nice :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

No doubt.....you could post a picture of your foot, face, arm, anything and we will find it hot :d

HoNdA GuRl

Reaction score
It took me a long time to get a tattoo, and I designed it myself. Each element is symbolic of me, my wedding vows, and my daughters. It is also in a place where it cannot be seen at work and also where I can dress up in a nice dress etc., and its not peaking out!!

Took 6.5hrs to do the whole thing and I was peeled and healed completely in 5 days: Not a bad first experience at all, which is probably why I'm going back for more!My Mom was mortified when I got it, but that's what Moms are for...

The pics are just done with my Blackberry phone, so they aren't tack sharp!

Wow sledmAMMA that is beautiful

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
This is my next tattoo. it is going on the top of my right foot and wrap around the top of my ankle. I will be putting different colors.

Attachments

• Tattoo.jpg
    Tattoo.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 962

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 3 stars were just done last week. They are on the back of my arm. Each represents a member of my family. (mom, dad, brother) and it says my last name on the inside. And the one on my wrist is a scottish thistle in honor of my grandparents.

I have two more, but I am having issues uploading. Will find better ones!

Attachments

• tattoo1.jpg
    tattoo1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 872
  • tattoo3.jpg
    tattoo3.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 865

Aud

Member to GBCA
Reaction score
very nice, any particular meaning to you?

Dragon is Strength!
Kanji symbol is Serenity
Serenity Prayer was my deceased uncles favorite! He was not religious, but kind of lived by the words!
Serenity, Courage and Wisdom!

Top Bottom