Tattoos

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
LIKEY!! Can you tell us what it means??

Thanks...

The 'spirit bear' is a native symbol for harmony and peace, and the bear claw signifying a brown bear stands for courage, strenghth, protection (of your family), and life. The letters are the initials of myself, my wife and 3 girls. Its not huge but has a ton of meaning to me. I wore a spirit bear and claw pendant for about 13 years and always wanted to get it as a tattoo...finally did it!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks...

The 'spirit bear' is a native symbol for harmony and peace, and the bear claw signifying a brown bear stands for courage, strenghth, protection (of your family), and life. The letters are the initials of myself, my wife and 3 girls. Its not huge but has a ton of meaning to me. I wore a spirit bear and claw pendant for about 13 years and always wanted to get it as a tattoo...finally did it!

See... now the tattoo is even better with the story behind it. Thanks!

rhinoefi

Reaction score
I have an eight hour session booked at Bears Skin Art for may15

have fun at Bears ,my wife was there on april 6 for another tat , I do believe that would be one of the better shops in edmonton , I prefer The Smiling Budha in Calgary,

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I get pics of mine I will post too. I love tats they are sooo addicting, kinda like sledding lol..

I go to Urge Tattoo in Edmonton, see a girl named Andi, she does awesome work

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am STILL looking for somwhere to go in Alberta! Gonna head to Edmonton next week I think. Atomic Zombie and Arch Angel are on my list to drop by. I was trying to get the girl at Cin City in Lacombe to draw mine up for me but she is taking way to long to even respond so I am going to look else where.
Anyone have any other suggestions on a place to check out?

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am STILL looking for somwhere to go in Alberta! Gonna head to Edmonton next week I think. Atomic Zombie and Arch Angel are on my list to drop by. I was trying to get the girl at Cin City in Lacombe to draw mine up for me but she is taking way to long to even respond so I am going to look else where.

Bears is really good! The waiting list can be pretty long if you want to see Bear himself but there are other amazing artists there 2! Id definatly recommend stopping by anyway!

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is where I went... Check out the web page...

Bittersweet Tattoos Westlock Nestow Alberta Call NOW for your appointment 780-348-2625

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Check out Urge in Edmonton, I use Andi she does awesome work

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ot f those ones Heath at Urge looks like he might be good. Wil have to check him out!

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well today's the day. Appt at 2:30. will post pics when I get back. Its a shame I will be cooped up in there on such a beauty day...... :d

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will get the pictures up tomorrow everyone. Have to keep it covered for the night....but it looks amazing. Hang in there 1 more night everyone...
Big Thanks to JODIE and BITTERSWEET TATTOO'S,http://www.bittersweettattoos.com/.. cant say enough great things about her...... :d

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As promised... the end tattoo. :d
1. Before Picture
all the others are new.

Attachments

• My Tattoo.jpg
    My Tattoo.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 766
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg