Tattoos

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am now venturing out of province! lol Checking out a couple places In Victoria. The Painted Lotus and Fleshworks

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Tattoos are really awesome they are somewhat addictiv but i should get another one when i get back from Overseas.

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to Atomic Zombie and Capital tomorrow...crossing my fingers!! :)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Would it kill ya to smile for the camera scotts??????????????????????????

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two more in the works...will have them soon....cant wait....

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a good tat.

Attachments

• ATT00002122.jpg
    ATT00002122.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 723

AliciaAlways

Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I come from a very tattooed family. My mom has over 75 hours (her whole back, both thighs, and the starting of a sleeve) all from Paul Jeffries at smiling buddah, and my dad has a few as well.

Myself, I have 5. Flowers on my lower back, I got it on the day of my 18th birthday, each flower means something, some of them are my favorites, or my family, others are favorite flowers of people who have passed away and meant a lot to me.

I also have love and beauty in Kanji symbols tattooed on my wrist, that was more a rebellion thing.

I have the gemini symbol behind my ear. No significant meaning there other then I am a gemini and my best friend and I got matching ones for my 20th birthday.

I also have a playboy bunny on my bikini line, I guess no explaination needed for that one!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I come from a very tattooed family. My mom has over 75 hours (her whole back, both thighs, and the starting of a sleeve) all from Paul Jeffries at smiling buddah, and my dad has a few as well.

Myself, I have 5. Flowers on my lower back, I got it on the day of my 18th birthday, each flower means something, some of them are my favorites, or my family, others are favorite flowers of people who have passed away and meant a lot to me.

I also have love and beauty in Kanji symbols tattooed on my wrist, that was more a rebellion thing.

I have the gemini symbol behind my ear. No significant meaning there other then I am a gemini and my best friend and I got matching ones for my 20th birthday.

I also have a playboy bunny on my bikini line, I guess no explaination needed for that one!

:nopics:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is what I did today....

These make total of 5...

My boys birthstones and my patriotic maple leaf....

Attachments

• wrist 2.jpg
    wrist 2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 744
  • wrist 3.jpg
    wrist 3.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 753
  • neck 1t.jpg
    neck 1t.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 744

Cameo

Reaction score
Emmaa,
Try Enchanted ink in Sherwood park, talk to Kat, she does awsome work with colors. pick something that means something, even if you describe it to her, she can draw it. She did mine, both my sisters' and my girlfriend's She is young, but doing it for a long time, and really good

Top Bottom