Talk about crapping your pants

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ironic too, that the cat seemed to know which tard shot him.

Makes you think doesn't it. I was hoping for more of a fair fight...lost arm, gaping neck wound, kinda like Sigfried and Roy.

Let's see, 4 people with rifles, 8 shots fired and the lion still got a little piece. Probably would have attacked again if it wasn't for the smell of human poop.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never been a fan of sport hunting.....lots of good game out there to fill the deep freeze with, makes for good eating...anything elese is selfish and wasteful.

Like others have said it was to bad the cat didnt make a meal out of one of those guys....it's about the same as high marking in extrme avalanche terrain.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm surprised those tards didn't shoot each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk about the ultimate thrill. That might just be a bit more scary than some of the stuff we do. It's a shame to sport hunt one of those beasts though, even though they do hunt humans. It just doesn't seem fair, 4 bozos with high tech guns, planning and attacking from a safe distance and the cat is still taking them on with just what god gave him - who's the king? I was rooting for the cat as well. That guy almost got it, that cat was going right for the neck there, the guy would have gone right down dead with a broken or tore out neck if the lion was not thrown off at the last second. At least if he would have got away maybe...

On a related mater, I have always wondered what would win? I lion or a grizzly? Every one talks about cat vs. cat or bear vs. bear, all very un-interesting to me. But what about bear vs. cat? Any thoughts? I have seen video's of bears swatting, they can cat swat lighting fast, and 3" claws? Got to do some bad damage quick. Could be interesting....

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was hoping the cat would get a chunk of one those guys, not sure i would be to proud of that kind of hunting my 2cents..................

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk about the ultimate thrill. That might just be a bit more scary than some of the stuff we do. It's a shame to sport hunt one of those beasts though, even though they do hunt humans. It just doesn't seem fair, 4 bozos with high tech guns, planning and attacking from a safe distance and the cat is still taking them on with just what god gave him - who's the king? I was rooting for the cat as well. That guy almost got it, that cat was going right for the neck there, the guy would have gone right down dead with a broken or tore out neck if the lion was not thrown off at the last second. At least if he would have got away maybe...

On a related mater, I have always wondered what would win? I lion or a grizzly? Every one talks about cat vs. cat or bear vs. bear, all very un-interesting to me. But what about bear vs. cat? Any thoughts? I have seen video's of bears swatting, they can cat swat lighting fast, and 3" claws? Got to do some bad damage quick. Could be interesting....
the bear would win everytime!!!! even a black bear would take down a lion! bears have bigger claws, and just as big of teeth, and the way that cats kill, by biting the neck, would be very difficult to do on a bear. the lions claws are also NOT for slashing, just hanging on really, where as the bears are meant for slashing and gashing!!!!!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
the bear would win everytime!!!! even a black bear would take down a lion! bears have bigger claws, and just as big of teeth, and the way that cats kill, by biting the neck, would be very difficult to do on a bear. the lions claws are also NOT for slashing, just hanging on really, where as the bears are meant for slashing and gashing!!!!!!!

OK mr.smarypants...I suppose you also have an answer for spiderman VS batman....hehehe:beer:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK mr.smarypants...I suppose you also have an answer for spiderman VS batman....hehehe:beer:
well, that would be a cataclysmic event that could forever change the very foundations of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

kinda like da bears and da bulls playing each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm surprised those tards didn't shoot each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they couldn't even hit the lion and it's bigger and closer than they were to each other. :p

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok ,so there's 4 guns, one camera man, and i'm thinking mabey 1 or 2 landrovers too get too the lion .NOISE , LIONS don't like noise .did anyone notice the fence post's ,or the gate , or the powerpole, a'm i seeing things???? you be the lion ,ask yourself , do i run ,
or do i fight , i say get the hell out of there. in a country as big as africa this lion still has nowhere to run.???? I call bull%^&*t, can anyone say game farm.!!. the only way this vidio could be any more interesting is if the lion took at least 1 or 2 of those F#$%^RS OUT . THAT IS NOT HUNTING.
their only high 5ing each other because their still alive . just my opinon.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok ,so there's 4 guns, one camera man, and i'm thinking mabey 1 or 2 landrovers too get too the lion .NOISE , LIONS don't like noise .did anyone notice the fence post's ,or the gate , or the powerpole, a'm i seeing things???? you be the lion ,ask yourself , do i run ,
or do i fight , i say get the hell out of there. in a country as big as africa this lion still has nowhere to run.???? I call bull%^&*t, can anyone say game farm.!!. the only way this vidio could be any more interesting is if the lion took at least 1 or 2 of those F#$%^RS OUT . THAT IS NOT HUNTING.
their only high 5ing each other because their still alive . just my opinon.

Then could it be possible that this may have been a problem lion, possible causing problems for a local community, maybe even has killed some people, maybe even children.
People have to remember that Plains Hunting in Africa puts a lot of much needed money into the local communities, as well as much needed jobs. I would personally never hunt a lion, but remember there is always a bigger picture to consider.:d

Top Bottom