Talk about a FLOP

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The serial number thing could account for the first bulkhead, but not the replacement tho, agreed? Unless there's something else tweaked that the bulkhead bolts to, causing the issues....?

Just thinking out loud here...
I think serial number on the belts. The bulkheads not.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah hah .... That's it....... No more sledding in revy for the g4's.... Lol :)
you coming up to mountain mania?
No not coming up Ric. Will be leaving for Revy first thing in the morning. Have fun and ride safe bud as big snow up you're guys way for the ride I hear.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would think Polaris,Yamaha and cat would have had some secret investigators figuring out what skidoo was up too so they at least had a chance of releasing something even closely comparable. Those release events must have had a "well this is awkward" feeling going around the room.

That G4 clutch puts a whole new meaning to flop don't you think Maxwell? Lol..
I'll bet there is an awkward feeling going around in Doo's board meetings these days!!! :rolleyes:

You gotta give them credit, they sure as he!! Doo think outside the box....:beer:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell, you must be utterly embarrassed that you started this thread now? The FLOP is definitely NOT Polaris this year. If I were you I would quietly ask the moderator to delete the entire thread and then go and hide with tail between your legs. Maybe come out of hiding next season if things start looking better for you.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So let's take a look at this in some detail:
Polaris Axys worked great last year, so no big moves in 2017. Wicked customizations for snowcheck customers and lightest sled on the market. Great reliability in the 2016-17 season.

Cat: solid package. Works but not many changes from an already good 2016 release. Season has been going very well with no big problems from what I can see.
Yamaha: Releases highest horsepower sled and highest power to weight ratio in 2017. Handling is great, reliability is fantastic, riders are having an excellent ownership experience.
Doo: this year's turd.

Flop flop flop floppity flop flop! ;)

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So let's take a look at this in some detail:
Polaris Axys worked great last year, so no big moves in 2017. Wicked customizations for snowcheck customers and lightest sled on the market. Great reliability in the 2016-17 season.

Cat: solid package. Works but not many changes from an already good 2016 release. Season has been going very well with no big problems from what I can see.
Yamaha: Releases highest horsepower sled and highest power to weight ratio in 2017. Handling is great, reliability is fantastic, riders are having an excellent ownership experience.
Doo: this year's turd.

Flop flop flop floppity flop flop! ;)

Ya but don't start pickin on Maxie to much.
It's just rumor but apparently he is developing some health issues and has gained 42#.

Apparently a crow only diet is not good for you.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are Fawked. I'm going to ride 850s enjoy yourselves on here over the weekend lol

Rally on Saturday big guy. You should be there.
As much riding s you do a sacrificed day for a good cause is a better plan.
Bring your friend/friends.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You guys are Fawked. I'm going to ride 850s enjoy yourselves on here over the weekend lol
I'll be at Roy's Saturday night for a cocktail. Leaving right after the rally.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

geo

Reaction score
Funny when you think about evolution of tech in this sport. In 2018 Poo may have the most reliable sled on the dealer floor just 'cause they already got 2yrs of test riding. We're so lucky in this sport eh!

Can't wait for the first thread about a leaking SHOT capacitor. Zap!

fixx

Reaction score
doo doo was already a flop before this thread was even started......they had their had out looking for a federal bail out ......in my books that's a flop lmfao.......again and again .......flopping around like their dildo suspention

Top Bottom