Talk about a FLOP

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holey **** guys. now the snow condition makes a difference as to what running boards work and what don.t. I don't have the luxury of picking the snow I ride in. Generally if it's white I ride in it. If it builds up on the boards I Knock It Off. Notice I capitalized Knock It Off? Take the hint and Knock It Off. Load your sleds and get out there and ride.

Um it does? That's pretty common knowledge not sure why you would think otherwise? Generally coastal regions get heavier wetter snow...warmer temps that sort of thing....pretty simple

And did you really just tell me to load my sled and ride? I've forgotten more days of sledding than you've done this year

dbest

Reaction score
I am heading outside right now to beat my T3 for taking me into the trees!! It keeps happening, too! I have repeatedly told the thing it's not a pro! Hope this beating helps, I'm sick of having so much fun!
We may have to start a support group for T3 owners.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Um it does? That's pretty common knowledge not sure why you would think otherwise? Generally coastal regions get heavier wetter snow...warmer temps that sort of thing....pretty simple

And did you really just tell me to load my sled and ride? I've forgotten more days of sledding than you've done this year

ouch, that hurt. nothing like throwing salt into a wound. I wish that I could get as much time in the saddle as you but that is not the case. I'm well aware that different snow creates different conditions.It just seems trivial to me that you would be arguing over which sled is the best sled. We as sledders should be focusing all that wasted energy of arguing about which sled is better into working on keeping our riding areas open.

My post wasn't directed at you in particular Maxwell.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF Is that the trail to the left and is that dry snow? Looks more like white corn. Is that Valmount? What planet is it where this is the best snow. You and Mikey should seek counseling your delusional. Which explains the mix up in dates in your photo. Did you get stuck between the parking lot and the cabin again? You should know better then to go off the trail.
Your right I don't ride deep snow. Here's today

View attachment 195512

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF Is that the trail to the left and is that dry snow? Looks more like white corn. Is that Valmount? What planet is it where this is the best snow. You and Mikey should seek counseling your delusional. Which explains the mix up in dates in your photo. Did you get stuck between the parking lot and the cabin again? You should know better then to go off the trail.

Let's go for a rip you'll be begging to go back to the truck and your sled will probably be coming out on a longline under a bell jet ranger

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got almost 12000km on my old Doo...still luv my old sled and it treats me well...ETec never misses a beat......I have had a chance to ride all the Manufactures 2016 product......and they all have their awesome points and abilities!! The Axys is a winner for Polaris....light, nimble, good innovation with the solid bulkhead and narrow body with great clutching. Engine is not a powerhouse, but they have figured out how to get the power to the snow for sure. The 2016 Cat is a whole new animal with the redesigned front end and the trusty 800 they have been using for so many years did not disappoint. The T3 XM is a sled that would make anybody a better rider for sure, but thats easy for me to say as I have ridden Doo all my life. The sled that has surprised me the most is the 2016 Viper with the Dealer installed MPI Kit. It weighs in a just abit more than 50 lbs than the XM, and with 7lbs boost, it was close to 190 HP at ELEVATION running regular pump gas. This sled handled great, awesome throttle response with NO lag, easy to intitiate turns, sidehilled forever, and was just plain fun to ride....couldnt get enough of it.!! And now with the new factory Turbo, and other refinements to the Chassis, the power to weight should be spot on, if not better at elevation for the 800 class power with all the benefits of a 4 stroke. I of course want to try the Gen4 Doo....but would seriously consider the 17 Sidewinder MTX as my next sled!! They all build great products...no ifs, ands, or buts!! Just my opinion......

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's go for a rip you'll be begging to go back to the truck and your sled will probably be coming out on a longline under a bell jet ranger

Kool, a challange.

Time for popcorn in my easy chair to see how this pans out for you bro !!!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
This thread be like......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 182

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Ya know... when I first joined this forum, and I started reading around, I figured out that Maxwell was probably a pretty good rider and maybe someone that a guy could aspire to be like. After a couple years of being here now...... NO FREAKIN THANX!!!!

I don't know if I have EVER seen someone so high on themselves. Sure, he's probably pretty awesome. The best? I highly doubt it. In his mind? Absolutely! No one better. And ANYTHING other than a Ski-doo is a complete piece of chit. Why even bother getting out and enjoying the outdoors if you're not riding Ski-doo.

Perhaps it's time for someone to eat some humble pie. Maybe there's a reason he doesn't have a girlfriend/wife. They probably can't stand to spend more than 15 minutes with him. I know that I can't even stand reading his posts anymore.

And to Maxwell..... I know that your highness could care less what I wrote. I, now, could care less what you write anymore also.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer. So considerate of you to think of helping a fellow M+S sledder. Like I've said this is my second season of sledding. Give me couple of years and I'll take you up on your most generous offer. I will be sixty in two years, I look forward to the celebration. An offer like yours is a great incentive to ride harder and more often thanks again. By the way a chopper long line is a constant reality where I ride. Looking forward to collecting a few T shirts over he next few years. P.S. They still flying old Jet Boxes in the back woods thought they were commissioned to the scraped heap years ago.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya know... when I first joined this forum, and I started reading around, I figured out that Maxwell was probably a pretty good rider and maybe someone that a guy could aspire to be like. After a couple years of being here now...... NO FREAKIN THANX!!!!

I don't know if I have EVER seen someone so high on themselves. Sure, he's probably pretty awesome. The best? I highly doubt it. In his mind? Absolutely! No one better. And ANYTHING other than a Ski-doo is a complete piece of chit. Why even bother getting out and enjoying the outdoors if you're not riding Ski-doo.

Perhaps it's time for someone to eat some humble pie. Maybe there's a reason he doesn't have a girlfriend/wife. They probably can't stand to spend more than 15 minutes with him. I know that I can't even stand reading his posts anymore.

And to Maxwell..... I know that your highness could care less what I wrote. I, now, could care less what you write anymore also.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Man... Calm down I'm actually not a great rider and very out of shape. I am well aware of that lol but I can navigate around pretty good and get where I need to go. Everything I've said here so far is 100% joking. There are plenty of forum members here that can ride circles around me

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer. So considerate of you to think of helping a fellow M+S sledder. Like I've said this is my second season of sledding. Give me couple of years and I'll take you up on your most generous offer. I will be sixty in two years, I look forward to the celebration. An offer like yours is a great incentive to ride harder and more often thanks again. By the way a chopper long line is a constant reality where I ride. Looking forward to collecting a few T shirts over he next few years. P.S. They still flying old Jet Boxes in the back woods thought they were commissioned to the scraped heap years ago.

I don't know what they are. They are yellow and white and are very loud

Top Bottom