Taboo??

BlackBetty81

Reaction score
So I am fairly new here and I was wondering about a taboo practice?
I had some horrible dealings with a vendor (who is not a member here) and I was wondering if sharing the dealings with this guy was a taboo thing to do?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
So I am fairly new here and I was wondering about a taboo practice?
I had some horrible dealings with a vendor (who is not a member here) and I was wondering if sharing the dealings with this guy was a taboo thing to do?

No isses with sharing experiences good or bad. As long as you post based on facts and don't go off on a tangent bashing and making unproven assumptions.

Post what you wish and if the Mods have an issue with it they will either edit or remove and send you a PM explaining why.... pretty easy going around here.

BlackBetty81

Reaction score
well to ensure that my concience is 100% clean and frustration is 100% blown, I will give this guy one more chance to man up and supply before I share his bad name.
Thanks guys!

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well to ensure that my concience is 100% clean and frustration is 100% blown, I will give this guy one more chance to man up and supply before I share his bad name.
Thanks guys!

Not to be dirty, but as soon as I read this post my mind immediately went in the wrong direction. Again sorry but "Frustration is 100% blown" "Man up and Supply" Am I on my own on this one?
I'm starting to think I've been working alone for too long:beer::beer::eek:

Top Bottom