T3 skis and super clamps

Limbo

Reaction score
I should be picking up a new T3 next week, has anyone had any issues with the super clamps because of the new deeper keel on the ski? I am concerned because I was getting close to the hook extension limit with the DS2 skis on my freeride.

Thanks

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a marathon deck with super glides on it and run super clamps.. It's right tight to the max extension line but isn't an issue..

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am quite a way over the max line but I called superclamps themselves and asked if it would be fine and he said ya forsure.

sleded1

Reaction score
they work, but watch your decking. I haul my buddies in the trailer and there's HUGE gouges where his carbides are, and its tight. Im going to stick a piece of 3/8 plywood, or puckboard under there for the transport days.

crazy_cappa

Reaction score
they work, but watch your decking. I haul my buddies in the trailer and there's HUGE gouges where his carbides are, and its tight. Im going to stick a piece of 3/8 plywood, or puckboard under there for the transport days.
Or tell your buddy to take the carbides off and put a set of strait runners on for the 12 dollars it will cost and save your trailer and garage floor. That's the first thing I do to any new sled, never missed them yet, only ride mountains thou. They will wear out a little faster but with how cheap they are I just put a set on every year

Top Bottom