T3 and a little hill climb on a deep day.

MonasheeJay

Reaction score
Seemingly, Big Oil produces Bigger mouths! Perhaps you armchair critic Albertans should stick to ditch bangin', and leave your attitudes on the East side of the Rockies. Sure, you Johnny Albertans are heroes in your own minds, but bare in mind any Tom, Dick & Harry can stick their oil sands thumb to the bar and point her to the top.

Dave, beautiful pull! Sitting in envy here as all of our spots have been punched out by white glasses on days off.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seemingly, Big Oil produces Bigger mouths! Perhaps you armchair critic Albertans should stick to ditch bangin', and leave your attitudes on the East side of the Rockies. Sure, you Johnny Albertans are heroes in your own minds, but bare in mind any Tom, Dick & Harry can stick their oil sands thumb to the bar and point her to the top.

Dave, beautiful pull! Sitting in envy here as all of our spots have been punched out by white glasses on days off.

Hahahaha woweee

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ANY SLEDS BUILT OUT WEST???????
Big shot?
A lot of qualified peeps all over not just in your little world !! Sorry .

"MonasheeJay". Lol

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lol, apparently your thumb is deficient, or you could point her to the top and keep going to the good snow. Have fun in the Greystokes big talker. Lol.

sledhead9825

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time to get out on the snow boys!!! IMO. The T3 and a little hill climb on a deep day was misnamed . Should be named. The T3 tractoring away on a so so snow day, I hope my buddys with there Turbo sleds will wait for me.... BC born and raised..... HAHA !!!!!

MonasheeJay

Reaction score
Lol, apparently your thumb is deficient, or you could point her to the top and keep going to the good snow. Have fun in the Greystokes big talker. Lol.

Never been. How are the conditions? Worth passing Revy for?

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey I resemble that remark! My name is Jon. And I work in the oilsands. :(

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So much hate in your statements. You do realize that Westjet flys direct from Vernon to Ft Mac SPECIFICALLY because of all the people from the interior who work there. Its not just "Albertans" who work in Ft Mac, its your neighbours too.

FWIW - I'm from Castlegar, so don't put so much emphasis on what someone's location says..... fire me a PM, I'll be glad to show you around (well, if the snow improves that is, today was still not good but its getting better).

MonasheeJay

Reaction score
So much hate in your statements. You do realize that Westjet flys direct from Vernon to Ft Mac SPECIFICALLY because of all the people from the interior who work there. Its not just "Albertans" who work in Ft Mac, its your neighbours too.

FWIW - I'm from Castlegar, so don't put so much emphasis on what someone's location says..... fire me a PM, I'll be glad to show you around (well, if the snow improves that is, today was still not good but its getting better).

Those that know me, know there's really no hate. What I do dislike about this whole thread, is the fact that Dave posts a good, legit video for our enjoyment, and gets absolutely **** on because he a) Wasn't in 6' of fresh, and b) Didn't shoot the school bus up over the ridge.

This is BC, leave the Alberta rage and testosterone on the other side is all I ask. I guess I've gone through one too many summers with the Red plate attitude running rampant.

I may even take you up on the tour!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those that know me, know there's really no hate. What I do dislike about this whole thread, is the fact that Dave posts a good, legit video for our enjoyment, and gets absolutely **** on because he a) Wasn't in 6' of fresh, and b) Didn't shoot the school bus up over the ridge.

This is BC, leave the Alberta rage and testosterone on the other side is all I ask. I guess I've gone through one too many summers with the Red plate attitude running rampant.

I may even take you up on the tour!

Maybe go back and reread your post, then Give some thought to where you see "attitude running rampant". Like modman says, kind of a blurry line this albertan/bc'er thing.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh. I see quite a few "red plates" standing up for Norona early on in the thread.

Stow the ****ty attitude, you're not helping or adding anything of value to the thread or this site by jumping to generalizations about other members.

Top Bottom