T&T's First Annual Snow&Mud Mixer! Nov 21,2009

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey fellow S&Mers, we are hosting our first annual S&M get together!!

November 21, 2009 is the night! Come on down to socialize.. Meet the Gang... Heck, meet each other!

During the day we will be having a showroom sale, all in-stock clothing and accessories are going to be 20% off... For all those afraid to fall off their wallet!! ha ha [One day only, some restrictions apply]

In the evening, we will be serving refreshments :beerchug: :shots:, then move the party down the the Crown & Derby - where we can play pool, darts, partake of the drink and possibly do some sacred snow dancing!

We have arranged special rates at a local hotel. The Neighbourhood Inn is offering rooms for $99 for the night, which includes free hot breakfast. FYI - hotel is attached to the lounge!

Our contact information
T&T Power Sports Ltd
5705-50 Ave
Bonnyville, AB T9N 2L1
780-826-6121
Call (780) 826-6121 for T & T Power Sports Ltd in Bonnyville Alberta Canada - authorized arctic cat dealer, arctic cat atv, arctic cat all terrain vehicles, arctic cat four wheeler, arctic cat 4 wheeler, arctic cat repairs, arctic cat sales and servi

Hotel Information:
The Neighbourhood Inn
5011-66 Street
Bonnyville, AB T9N 2L9
780-826-3300
Neighbourhood Inn, Bonnyville, Alberta. Most comfortable motel and hotel accommodation

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Will do my best to attend...can't see why not you've given lottsa notice.

I'm not much of a drinker but I might have one or two....:beer::d

If the snow is good can we access the IHT from the hotel?????

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will do my best to attend...can't see why not you've given lottsa notice.

I'm not much of a drinker but I might have one or two....:beer::d
Well in that case, I might just buy you a shot!

If the snow is good can we access the IHT from the hotel?????

If the snow is good, the Iron Horse Trail is a hop, skip and a jump away from the hotel. It's a great location, right on the edge of town, 2 min ride to IHT - 2 blocks from a gas station =)

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's during late hunting season,.. I will try to make it, but nothing is for sure. Long way to drive just to drink and bs.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's during late hunting season,.. I will try to make it, but nothing is for sure. Long way to drive just to drink and bs.

You mean socialize, and make sure you aren't getting dehydrated right? HA jk, but yeah that's what it's all about, hope to see you there!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be snow in the hills so will have to pass. maybe trying out the new sled that Steve bought from you guys. can't wait to try it.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be snow in the hills so will have to pass. maybe trying out the new sled that Steve bought from you guys. can't wait to try it.

Well that's a legit reason for missing out! Hope you guys have a great time and Steve let's you ride the new unit! I've heard lots of good things about HCRs, one of the guys at the shop actually just bought one =)

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Count me in. T&T is like my second home and the staff are like my brothers and sisters. wouldn't miss it for the world.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A guided group ride the next day would be.....interesting. Was going to say fun but one never knows after a night on the town.

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HMMM this sounds like the prime opportunity to bring the wife down to the show room and let her see me drule over sleds and maybe she will say LETS BUY :)

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Count me in. T&T is like my second home and the staff are like my brothers and sisters. wouldn't miss it for the world.

Thanks Ron, it goes without saying that you are a member of our family as well!

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too far in advance to give yay or nay.... But sounds like it would be a gooder...... Stumbling distance to the hotel;););)

the lounge and the hotel are all joined if neccessary:d:d, you wont if have to go outside....

and if the snows good, i would love to take everyone for a guided tour....

thats also a benefit of bonnyville, hangovers not allowed...lol

hope to see u there

t

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HMMM this sounds like the prime opportunity to bring the wife down to the show room and let her see me drule over sleds and maybe she will say LETS BUY :)

Heck ya! Bring your woman, the more the merrier - and someone's gotta drive.... bahahah

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That would be good,If the snow is good I may be there too,make sure you keep this thread active though..............people forget quickly,Im no exception LOL!
catmando!

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If snow is good i would love to come down ...i will bring the GF and we could do some trail riding ...not my cup of tea but what ever makes her happy

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If snow is good i would love to come down ...i will bring the GF and we could do some trail riding ...not my cup of tea but what ever makes her happy

WOW! Your woman sure is hard to please..... LOL! Hope to see you guys here =)

Top Bottom