T&T Second Annual suds nite mixer...

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your husband has quite a few photos on his phone from much later in the evening-- DELETE!! DELETE!! DELETE!!!:d

The pics are less incriminating than the VIDEO :eek: Everybody better be thankful Arborist is a nice guy...LOL. LOTS of deletes, and lots of pics kept for future 'bargaining tools' Bwhahahahahaha...JK,he won't let me at them :rolleyes:

I don't need to see any pictures.....

GOOD ANSWER!!!!!!!! I really want to send it to you though...for your scrap book ;)

If I don't remember, it didn't happen.....

Sooo, I probably should have mentioned this before all the antics occurred, but ... What happens in Bonnyville... stays in Bonnyville!! :nono:

True dat sister!!!! I did hear that more than once throughout the evening...thank God!!!! I think we're all on the same page there. :rolleyes:

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
there might be just a few more pics but not to sure if i wanna add some black censoreship signs to be able to post them

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i really got get together with that twin of mine and smack him and tell him NO MORE FAKING TEQUILLA...NO MATTER HOW HAPPY/DRUNK WE GET...:nono::nono:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooo, I probably should have mentioned this before all the antics occurred, but ... What happens in Bonnyville... stays in Bonnyville!! :nono:

YA...ABOUT THAT.... im still here thanks....lol going down for lunch today...lol

let u know how it turns out...

T

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
The paper towel holder in the washroom thing was a legitimate trip by one poor soul who was just trying to go home lol!! :beer::d:beer:

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow... I though that by the looks of Terry on Sunday morning I missed one hell of a time.... Apparently, it was better than that!

Great pics, BUT I know there were more shenanigans than you posted, come on, post up the juicy ones!! :D :D :D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
wow... I though that by the looks of terry on sunday morning i missed one hell of a time.... Apparently, it was better than that!

Great pics, but i know there were more shenanigans than you posted, come on, post up the juicy ones!! :d :d :d

so you didn't go, missy? Thought you might at least make an appearance with the group.......... ;)

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow... I though that by the looks of Terry on Sunday morning I missed one hell of a time.... Apparently, it was better than that!

Great pics, BUT I know there were more shenanigans than you posted, come on, post up the juicy ones!! :D :D :D

shhhhhh......noooooooo ......not the juicy ones...... :d:d:d give it a week...im still in the dog house.... not sure why? im a happy funny drinker...... i thought i behaved.....:(:(

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
shhhhhh......noooooooo ......not the juicy ones...... :d:d:d give it a week...im still in the dog house.... not sure why? im a happy funny drinker...... i thought i behaved.....:(:(

BESIDES ALL THE VIDEO STREAMING ALL OVER YOUTUBE ALREADY?????? AND FACEBOOK PICS????

LOL :d:d:d:d:d

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant people just go out and have a good time without the paparazzi??? I dont mind my face in the S&M pages but geez my wife & kids go to FACEBOOK & YOUTUBE.
Great now I need a whole new story about Sat night. I think Terry's twin was to blame:d:beer::d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Cant people just go out and have a good time without the paparazzi??? I dont mind my face in the S&M pages but geez my wife & kids go to FACEBOOK & YOUTUBE.
Great now I need a whole new story about Sat night. I think Terry's twin was to blame:d:beer::d

I agree.... no facebook please......:confused:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Random table pic
Terry at the begining
Random table pic 2
Medler & Tam
A guy taking a pic of a guy
Random table pic 3
Medler, singing "Dust on the Whiskey Bottle" (his own version.LOL)
Bogger, Terry, and ??? (I think this is where Tam took my Camera)

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 134
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 125
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 122
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg