Tuesday Night Rides Bonnyville

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be having weekly rides for both ATVs and Dirt bikes in the Bonnyville area.
I love these rides. It is a great way for people to get to know each other, and a wonderful opportunity to try some new iron.

T and T Powersports will bring out some of their new Arctic Cat, Yamaha and Suzuki Line up so you can give them a whirl.

Good times, Great people!

I look forward to meeting the Bonnyville area peeps.
Everyone is welcome. I'll have my kids, so we'll be separating into 2 groups.

Head down arse up Moto peeps... Led by T and T Head mechanic Steven Radel and service tech Ryan Kolody.

Mellow happy peaceful woo hooo Group for Beginner riders, and youngsters. Dirt Bikes and Atvs welcome!
Safety first. Please insure you have all your safety gear ON! No booze on the trail please...!

I'm super stoked! Here is the facebook group link. Or post up here...I'll have the location posted up prior to each ride!!

Cheers Peeps!
Braap On!

Trish Drinkle
780-826-6121

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man how can this summer get any better :p!!!! Im sooo up for this I'm pretty sure my dad is too:)!!!! When are you guys starting?

Last edited:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow night is another Tuesday Night ride. The first one we only rode a little bit. We spent most of our time cleaning up garbage.. Kids party garbage, but then A washing machine, and other household waste. There is still more to do, but a little bit at a time.

We'll be busting out the Dirt Bikes tomorrow!!!!! A separate group will do the atv trails, and we'll do bike single track. Should be epic, wonderful and awesome!
6:30pm at Foley's pit.
here's some of the garbage we gathered.. the rest is in bags in the trailer.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow night is another Tuesday Night ride. The first one we only rode a little bit. We spent most of our time cleaning up garbage.. Kids party garbage, but then A washing machine, and other household waste. There is still more to do, but a little bit at a time.

We'll be busting out the Dirt Bikes tomorrow!!!!! A separate group will do the atv trails, and we'll do bike single track. Should be epic, wonderful and awesome!
6:30pm at Foley's pit.
here's some of the garbage we gathered.. the rest is in bags in the trailer.

You're awesome! If more of us were like you, people would BEG us to come ride in their areas.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're awesome! If more of us were like you, people would BEG us to come ride in their areas.

Thank you so much! My boss is pretty awesome too. Terry gives so much to this community, time, effort and support. He spearheads so many projects that support the riders in this area. I am thinking this is going to be an epic time, and an epic season. I'm super diggin this area to ride in. We've been seeing cool terrain, and really cool wildlife. I freakin love the little frogs out here! lol. Hope to see you guys out here sometime!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you so much! My boss is pretty awesome too. Terry gives so much to this community, time, effort and support. He spearheads so many projects that support the riders in this area. I am thinking this is going to be an epic time, and an epic season. I'm super diggin this area to ride in. We've been seeing cool terrain, and really cool wildlife. I freakin love the little frogs out here! lol. Hope to see you guys out here sometime!

We will have to figure out a weekend to come up and ride with you all Momma :)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how did your second Tuesday ride go?

It was fun!! My husband, My son Leo, another Dirt bike T and T friend, Terry and I busted out the bikes! Frick man I have a lot to learn about sand. My husband doubled back to find me.
"Honey you have to keep up"
me: "Um ya...... propelling out of control launching off the bank into the rhubarb, getting the bike off of me.. then getting going again.. at a more humble pace ate up a bit of my time".. I need sand riding tips!! lol..
But it was super fun! Beautiful weather such nice terrain.. I ..... got my front tire off the ground .. maybe.. at one point too.
From the store we took a WR 250 and a WR 450.. good tractors, nice in the trees..

Here are some pics!

Last edited:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was fun!! My husband, My son Leo, another Dirt bike T and T friend, Terry and I busted out the bikes! Frick man I have a lot to learn about sand. My husband doubled back to find me.
"Honey you have to keep up"
me: "Um ya...... propelling out of control launching off the bank into the rhubarb, getting the bike off of me.. then getting going again.. at a more humble pace ate up a bit of my time".. I need sand riding tips!! lol..
But it was super fun! Beautiful weather such nice terrain.. I ..... got my front tire off the ground .. maybe.. at one point too.
From the store we took a WR 250 and a WR 450.. good tractors, nice in the trees..

Here are some pics!

keep it pinned. There. how's that for a sand riding tip?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so the rides are going awesome!! We switched over to Wednesday to mesh with other schedules.. It's great to meet new people. Had a new teen girl out with us tonight.. she's super cool! Other riders as well.
Here are some pics!

a wonderful lady named Mel.. who was so happy to be in the Wildcat instead of behind her husband on the quad. Her back was a bit sore...
The wildcat was the perfect perscription

Top Bottom