T&T Snowcheck Extravaganza Epic Shindig!!!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are having a snowcheck Party April 17th!!! Snowcheck deals on your favorite Yamaha and Arctic Cat snowmobiles as well as fun Prizes and refreshments.

Our suppliers are coming through big time with door prizes for this event, so everyone is welcome, snowchecking or not!!
We are located:

5705- 50th Avenue Bonnyville AB T9N 2L1
Phone 780-826-6121 for more information.
Epic Deals like Motorfist, Klim, Arctic Cat Yamaha and CastleX Clothing
20-40% off!!

Spring Stihl Chainsaw Specials!!!
MS170 $199.99

Helmets starting at $80.00

ooo and More!!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
unfortunately being that is a weekday, I won't be able to attend.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can come anytime to snowcheck rsaint! This is a few days before the end of the snowcheck closing date, so..........................

Party!!!
to Celebrate!! (any excuse for a party! AND it's midweek! woo hooo) Give us a call, we can help you out over the phone too!

I love working at T&T!! Seems like a wonderful crew who loves to enjoy life!! Which includes enjoying Shredmobiles and Mud busters!! ..
Insert Happy Dance!!
:party2::party2:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can come anytime to snowcheck rsaint! This is a few days before the end of the snowcheck closing date, so..........................

Party!!!
to Celebrate!! (any excuse for a party! AND it's midweek! woo hooo) Give us a call, we can help you out over the phone too!

I love working at T&T!! Seems like a wonderful crew who loves to enjoy life!! Which includes enjoying Shredmobiles and Mud busters!! ..
Insert Happy Dance!!
:party2::party2:

Hang on what????? I musta really missed some stuff on here???

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah, why leave the koots for the Gophs ! Poor sledding choice

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah, why leave the koots for the Gophs ! Poor sledding choice

Ok here goes... now Mr. Studmuffin.... if my life soley revolved around sledding.. I would still be in the Epic Awesome and always fantastic Kootenays..... but
my life revolves around my family.. the four wonderful children we have that trump everything else in my life. Times were tough in the Koots.. The price of gas wasn't going down.. and wages weren't going up... It was pretty tough to make a living. Our situation isn't unique. It's a hard place to get ahead.. I was offered an amazing opportunity with T&T Powersports. An Opportunity that allows me to be the best possible wife and mom I could be, and braaap when I can. The mountains are still there for me to enjoy.. but fact of the matter.. now that we're all fed, bills are paid, and kids have things like Medical/Dental benefits I'll be able to enjoy life. I'll still make mountain trips and enjoy what this area has to offer. I was feeling a bit Blue today missing the mountains, so my husband drove me to one of my other favorite places on the planet. Wolf Lake.. I haven't been there in about 23 years. So Now I'm a part of the T&T family and very thankful for it!

And they lived happily ever after...

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :D

Sparky67

Reaction score
Ok here goes... now Mr. Studmuffin.... if my life soley revolved around sledding.. I would still be in the Epic Awesome and always fantastic Kootenays..... but
my life revolves around my family.. the four wonderful children we have that trump everything else in my life. Times were tough in the Koots.. The price of gas wasn't going down.. and wages weren't going up... It was pretty tough to make a living. Our situation isn't unique. It's a hard place to get ahead.. I was offered an amazing opportunity with T&T Powersports. An Opportunity that allows me to be the best possible wife and mom I could be, and braaap when I can. The mountains are still there for me to enjoy.. but fact of the matter.. now that we're all fed, bills are paid, and kids have things like Medical/Dental benefits I'll be able to enjoy life. I'll still make mountain trips and enjoy what this area has to offer. I was feeling a bit Blue today missing the mountains, so my husband drove me to one of my other favorite places on the planet. Wolf Lake.. I haven't been there in about 23 years. So Now I'm a part of the T&T family and very thankful for it!

And they lived happily ever after...

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :D
Hope you had an awesome ride today !!!!!!!!

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Times were tough in the Koots.. The price of gas wasn't going down.. and wages weren't going up... It was pretty tough to make a living. Our situation isn't unique. It's a hard place to get ahead..

Great explanation Trish.....not that it was any of our business in the first place. :eek:

That's exactly why my son pulled out of there last year and moved to Sparwood. Nelson's a great place to live, but a tough place to survive......unless you have a cash crop like Willy!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great explanation Trish.....not that it was any of our business in the first place. :eek:

That's exactly why my son pulled out of there last year and moved to Sparwood. Nelson's a great place to live, but a tough place to survive......unless you have a cash crop like Willy!

haa haa!! Ya.. I'm not into that kind of Agriculture. It's all good. Sparky67 we didn't go sledding, just went to check it out, but there does look to be more snow there than by town! Woo hooo!!!!!!

This is pretty cool. Even when we weren't living way up the mountain, but in Ymir I had about an extra hour of driving each day. Quite often I wouldn't get home till about 7:00 7:30 ish.. then make supper.. so not lots of family time. Now I can pick up my sweeties from school every day.. when I leave from work I am driving about 4 min... then supper's on. I look forward to enjoying my family again!

Last edited:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haa haa!! Ya.. I'm not into that kind of Agriculture. It's all good. Sparky67 we didn't go sledding, just went to check it out, but there does look to be more snow there than by town! Woo hooo!!!!!!
Still some good sledding around the Bonnyville area. We will have to hook up some time, and go out for a rip sometime.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ttt
Lots of awesome prizes! Thank you to Motorfist, Kimpex, Parts Canada, Smith Optics, Gama Sales and Motovan for your Generosity!! You guys Rock! More prizes still to come in. This is going to be awesome

Take advantage of great deals, special incentives and special pricing.
All Day until 7:00 PM

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ttt
Lots of awesome prizes! Thank you to Motorfist, Kimpex, Parts Canada, Smith Optics, Gama Sales and Motovan for your Generosity!! You guys Rock! More prizes still to come in. This is going to be awesome

Take advantage of great deals, special incentives and special pricing.
All Day until 7:00 PM

I'm planning on making the trip over to meet you and pick up a Bettie membership for my wife.

Top Bottom