T&T Second Annual suds nite mixer...

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The receptionist and I are in!!:beer::d:beer:

Cool, fun will be had by all.

Where else can you go party it up with a bunch of great people and have your own doctor on hand if something goes wrong and cant forget the smokin hot receptionist either........ :eek:

darkeyes

Reaction score
Oh man, wish I was closer! This sounds like a lot of fun.

The good thing is that we'll be doing our own Sledbetties premier the same night in Leavenworth, WA!! :d

Way to go Sledbetties, and thanks to everyone for your amazing support!

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont think thats possible ,,,,,i mean .....err.. i wouldnt know what to do with all that power stoke torque ,,,ya thats it:rolleyes::rolleyes:

worried that gmc won't make it all the way there eh. :d

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will the Crown & Derby be showing the UFC fights this wknd? Drinking, Sled vids & possible UFC fights. What more can you ask for in a night. Other than a Dump of SNOW!!!!:beer:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will the Crown & Derby be showing the UFC fights this wknd? Drinking, Sled vids & possible UFC fights. What more can you ask for in a night. Other than a Dump of SNOW!!!!:beer:

c n d will be playing the new sledbetties vid..... there will be drinking..and no fighting...... bring ur happy face and ur credit card...its buy ur dealer a drink nite...lol :d:d:d:d:d

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What!!! All along I thought this was dealer coming out and saying thanks for being my customers.
Well this changes all my plans for Sat night.:beer::beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
c n d will be playing the new sledbetties vid..... there will be drinking..and no fighting...... bring ur happy face and ur credit card...its buy ur dealer a drink nite...lol :d:d:d:d:d

Opposite this year..... we taking turns????

Do I also have to provide you with a place to sleep this year?????

Bwahahahaha:d:d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I am not going to make it, company coming up this weekend one of those last minute call thingy's. I was so looking forward to going :(

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes yes yes....there will be a video playing....this will be the SECOND Canadian release party!!! A thank you to all the fans and the sponsors (especially the bestest sponsor and the best looking one too)....;):d

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What!!! All along I thought this was dealer coming out and saying thanks for being my customers.
Well this changes all my plans for Sat night.:beer::beer:

well its been said that a certain dealer is usually very generous.....:d:d:d:d:d
lol....im sure ill be able to buy one or two... lol :d:d:d

Top Bottom