T&T Second Annual suds nite mixer...

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
dale........why am i always left out of said "road trips" i dont think i like your attitude :(

i'm in for the b-ville party look into booking a room here in the next day or so

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dale........why am i always left out of said "road trips" i dont think i like your attitude :(

i'm in for the b-ville party look into booking a room here in the next day or so

I didn't forget about you munchkin I automatically thought you would be tagging along since your bogg's shadow and all. :d I know you'll need to drop a few fins at T&T's for some spify new riding gear to match the new sled...........

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mama is wearing just her bells and Bogg is wearing tights,,,,hmm,,i think i will have to lay off the shooters so i can for once remember what happens:d

All we need is some fairy dust...

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
peter pan.....WTF...

Just for that I'm gonna wear green tights.... THAT is in no ones best interests...

I'd just rather see you passed out on the pick table, less trauma and no need for councillors after it's over :eek:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
peter pan.....WTF...

Just for that I'm gonna wear green tights.... THAT is in no ones best interests...

I think attendance for this event just hit rock bottom after a statement like that!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As I sit here typing this, Terry from T&T is in negotiations with Wife of manynumbers.

If a beneficial agreement can be reached manynumbers will be the main entertainment for the evening with one showing only at MIDNIGHT.

regards,

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
As I sit here typing this, Terry from T&T is in negotiations with Wife of manynumbers.

If a beneficial agreement can be reached manynumbers will be the main entertainment for the evening with one showing only at MIDNIGHT.

regards,

In that case..... I'm out....:eek:

Top Bottom