T Motion or EZ Ryde or Timbersled Skid

Sleds

Reaction score
I personally wouldn't the xm skid is solid other than the "the base" of the tmotion shredding apart when you ride really hard that is just my thought. If I were to put a skid in my sled it would be a "m10 they go over the bumps on the climb better" my uncle said he sold me on the idea of the m10

Twacked

Reaction score
A lot of people are liking toms emotion, I'm thinking of getting it for next year.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not keep the T motion concept in a fully coupled skid like an M10? Racers Edge is the best of both worlds. Call Darryl or Lance at 403-254-8686.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After owning all of the aforementioned plus a few others the tmotion is good skid that can can be improved with shocks or emotion or baker skid to be as good or better than any aftermarket skid.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't toss the T-motion but would like a shock upgrade that eliminates the torsion springs.

bradams90

Reaction score
I wasnt aware you could elimitate your torsion springs while keeping the stock skid ? What is the benifit to this besides slight weight reduction?

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wasnt aware you could elimitate your torsion springs while keeping the stock skid ? What is the benifit to this besides slight weight reduction?

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk
I think toms offers a float conversion. Benefits are weight and improved tuning.

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Theres a new Hillcross association starting up in alberta and BC and i was interested in trying a few races out. What skid do you think would work for this? I already have the T-Motion with upgraded Raptor Shocks and Iceage rails.

Top Bottom