Swan Hills

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were heading thier this afternoon.....we were going to head down Goose Mountain fire rode to around km 27 and see where it leads....where you planing on riding

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
we staged at Km28 yesterday, there is a weigh scale there for the trucks and the Goose Tower Loop crosses the road right there. If you follow that road the Km's start over at 0 and count up, we followed it back to km16 before we got a little nervouse being that far back and just being the 2 of us, but some awesome untoched areas back there, no doubt bottomless and stuck all day type snow but there is a lack of staging spots back there.

Were heading thier this afternoon.....we were going to head down Goose Mountain fire rode to around km 27 and see where it leads....where you planing on riding

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
weather and road condition dependant, not supposed to stop snowing until sunday night... Arlene and I are heading up to the Lac La Nonne area right now to scout out 7 sections of crown land...

None of this may crap

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are heading up "sometime" this afternoon, we have room to pack a sled or two if your looking to go.....

If you want to meet up once there let me know.....

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going on tuesday, hope they get hammered on tomorrow all day so i can ride some pow, oh ya I always find the good stuff out there, still trying to figure out how people are getting stuck though, it aint that bottomless

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Going on tuesday, hope they get hammered on tomorrow all day so i can ride some pow, oh ya I always find the good stuff out there, still trying to figure out how people are getting stuck though, it aint that bottomless

Only had an issue in untoched areas....there is a crust at about 2', below that is all sugar snow, if you break thru that bottom crust it's tough to get anything to set up under your track.... Remember I'm an amature riding 80's technology

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362274474.691785.jpg ready to rock

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowing like crazy at home 6+" so far good for our area lol. Swan can wait for a couple weeks till have time to go.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just spoke to someone in Whitecourt it's snowing like crazy there as well....

Hoping we wake up and have to shovel the truck out....

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray it snows about 3 feet.....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
WOW I'm surprised it hasn't started by now there.... we had about an hour of light rain showers from 4 to 5pm been heavy snow ever since. WIfe has shoveled the deck twice already about 4 inches each time (since I'm not smoking any more I don't go outside to shovel....lol)

Be good local riding tomorrow....

Just spoke to someone in Whitecourt it's snowing like crazy there as well....

Hoping we wake up and have to shovel the truck out....

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray it snows about 3 feet.....

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We only got about 10 cm here, sounds like swan got less, but no clue on the goose

Top Bottom