Swan hills to fox creek

Reaction score
hats off to FOX CREEK & SWAN HILLS trails very very nice trails for the most part. I had the ride of RIDES THIS WEEKEND! Went from Swan Hills to Fox Creek & returned to Swan Hills. their was two of us riding we met up with other sledders on the trails that helped us find Fox Creek & the GPS it also helped. I know where my membership is going the next season & also will help with whatever I can. On the other note we came across Swan Hills warm up shack on the way back walked in and seen a major pile of beer cans and bottles the people that left them their should go back & get them carry them out KEEP IT CLEAN PEOPLE. THANKS AGAIN FOX CREEK AND SWAN HILLS.

Reaction score
thanks again for the info. ran out of gas on the edge of town, good thing for extra gas. 311 kms total round trip . Left Fox Creek @ 4 45 pm arrived in Swan Hills at approx 8 30.

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks again for the info. ran out of gas on the edge of town, good thing for extra gas. 311 kms total round trip . Left Fox Creek @ 4 45 pm arrived in Swan Hills at approx 8 30.

Wow good for you guys, some untouched trails made for a great Ride,
it is great to see that we are not the only once that take advantage of the great snow so late in the year, hope to do the same run next year but from Buddies at Fox Creek.:beer:

Top Bottom