Swan Hills Ride March 8?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just curious what the plans have been hashed out to be for this ride? Is it 2 days (Saturday & Sunday) or are we doing 3 days (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)? Need to know to book time off of work.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
March 7,8,9th Ok lets get this going. Snowmobile trip from Flatbush to Swan Hills and return. We can do it 2 ways. Main way is to ride to Swan Hills on Friday and overnight it. Saturday we will explore the local trails around Swan Hills. Sunday we will ride back to Flatbush. During the rides we will explore and discover new trails and areas.
Those not wanting to take Friday off can drive up Saturday morning and ride area with us and spend the night and again Sunday

This is a club ride something many have asked for.

If interested post here

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll put in for the 7th off tomorrow and see how it goes. Will get Sara to do the same. Will advise asap.

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm too snooty to ride with you folks. Us "Upty Up" people only ride the mountains....well at least that weekend we are.....lol

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

no snow left in the mountains, might as well come with us :)

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will this be a kid friendly ride? May do a day trip if the boy doesn't mind missing his hockey game on Saturday and the weather is nice.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Will this be a kid friendly ride? May do a day trip if the boy doesn't mind missing his hockey game on Saturday and the weather is nice.

if I'm going it better be! haha!

Marty, Glens really good at catering to all the riding abilities in the group when he's guiding. I'm sure James would have a blast out there, and forecast is for good weather.

Reactions: PDQ

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Marty we have all day to get there and all day to get home. We will do whatever it takes. Kids are ok Whats he riding???

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen is have a club ride next week Called the ride to know where. March 7 to 9 This is a family ride
Glen is staging out at Flatbush on friday morning time will be on the form in snow and mud.
then will be riding to swan hills stay the night Friday. then ride in swan hills on Saturday and then stay the night and ride back to Flatbush on sunday.

This the option everyone has is

1. meet glen in Flatbush friday. or
2. meet glen in swan hill (drive sat to swan hill ride the day with the group and ether drive home saturday night or stay the night and ride bit sunday and drive home.

For myself i will be meeting glen up on saturday.and riding for the day. I will be leaving my house around 6:45am in the morning driving up there and meeting them at the Grizzly motel swan hill 780-333-4436

If Your coming please book you hotels if you need one.
For hotels in swan hills here is a list

Glen staying at the grizzly hotel

1. Derrick Motor inn 780-333-4405

2. Grizzly Motel 780-333-4436

3. swan Hills hotel 780-333-4411

4. homestead motel 1-800-861-5166

5. Welcome inn 1-780-333-2234

6. PaPa's inn 780-333-2515

7. Hillcrest motel 780-333-2851

So if your going please go to the site click on form and fine the topic glens has put in for the ride and lets us know if your going.

thanks
other rides

• Thanks
Reactions: PDQ
Top Bottom