surf n

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha wipeout central,,, i swear i can ride longer than 10 seconds! Tha gopro stick looks fuct. Ya johni he was tryin to winch it, wasnt happenin, 4 of us had to help lift and push it while he at least got it level with the trailer then drove up, suck fer him funny fer us

why couldnt he just back the truck up??

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you see that windsurfer totally eat it when they hit the boat wake and nice vid by the way.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you see that windsurfer totally eat it when they hit the boat wake and nice vid by the way.

hahaha ya we noticed,, I was try n to put a caption on it lol

just got the new contour + so we were playing wth some different angles camera works great!!!

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is that bu pushn a better wake then ur ol supra?
vid was deadly,cant mix in tunes.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya nice vid, id like to try that foam core,,, the surf style boards are awesome, the slasher x pslut just got is awhole different game from the skim style we ve been doin. I think when buddy tried to back up it just pushed the boat back as well

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is that bu pushn a better wake then ur ol supra?
vid was deadly,cant mix in tunes.

ya the BU is just as good maybe even better wake haha, he has the stock 350lb hard tank then an 1100lb bag on top of it with stock wakesetter ballast up middle and front and we had 6 peeps in the boat it was nice for sure...

ya I need to add some tunes on the next one for sure!!!! hoping to get out sunday again

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya nice vid, id like to try that foam core,,, the surf style boards are awesome, the slasher x pslut just got is awhole different game from the skim style we ve been doin. I think when buddy tried to back up it just pushed the boat back as well

yup the foam core is sweet for sure, I love that board cuts noice!!!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which wakesetter? Does he have the weight distributed properly? An incorrectly sized wakesurfer also has alot to say.......We love our BU and wouldn't change it for the world....on a side note there are crazy deals on equipment right now, was at a board shop and they have the Ronix surfer on for half price....$299 bucks.

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well not sheer what my buddy has it's a 20ft maybe the driver not sheer some times it's good an yup so who knows. Have to check equipment...

Top Bottom