surf n

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
managed to get out yesterday for a couple of hours. I am now running 400 in the rear ski locker, 400 on top of seat surf side, 370 under seats surf side and factory rear ballast full, centre ballast full and front ballast 50 %. With that much weight I have the rub rail in the water so I don't think I will add anything more than that. Here are a couple of pics from yesterday.

Attachments

• SURF2.JPG
    SURF2.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 113
  • SURF1.jpg
    SURF1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 116

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right on boys keep shred n,,, it takes time to find the right weight combo and play with speed too it helps.....

never too much weight
:d

CALI 008.jpg
under.jpg
surf n 093.jpg

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure pslut has er dialed now. Wake is killer! I likes the ol toes on the nose pic bro. Good good times, wouldnt trade er for anythn. And xP ur gonna have to work on that set up cause we re surfn as long as we want without the rope, 10.5 miles an hour,,,,feels awesome. Theres times we get a good 20ft back then pull er back in, most def the coolest sport ive tried in a long time.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pslut throw a pic up of the gas cap buried. We got that supra weighted awesome.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinkin we are almost maxed out in the back.Took off the stock swim grid and made a 3/4 " plywood grid,i rockgaurded it and what a difference.The stocker was killin the wave,now shes clean.

P8270329.jpg P8270327.jpg

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, that thing is squatting deep with all the weight. I can not put that much in my boat because I have a gas tank vent not too far above the rub rail so I don't feel like adding water into the fuel tank. With the weight I am not running I can go ropeless no problem now. Spent all afternoon monday in the water and made the wife drive the boat. Man who thought going 10 mph behind a boat would be this much fun.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinkin we are almost maxed out in the back.Took off the stock swim grid and made a 3/4 " plywood grid,i rockgaurded it and what a difference.The stocker was killin the wave,now shes clean.

View attachment 109155View attachment 109154

FAWKING EH BROS!!!! thats a GREAT looking wake you guys got,, I wish we were closer!!!

good idea on platform, mine washed the wake just a bit too

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure pslut has er dialed now. Wake is killer! I likes the ol toes on the nose pic bro. Good good times, wouldnt trade er for anythn. And xP ur gonna have to work on that set up cause we re surfn as long as we want without the rope, 10.5 miles an hour,,,,feels awesome. Theres times we get a good 20ft back then pull er back in, most def the coolest sport ive tried in a long time.

and PAIN free I love it!!!!!!

ya for sure a guy can go forever we can even turn around and hold it then when done just land it on the platform.... good times

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you guys are trying to learn to do a 360 are you removing all of the fins from your board or just the larger fin in the middle?

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya had to put that in there Cal was totally soaked after that,what a wicked day that was,Lytton kicks ass

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when you guys are trying to learn to do a 360 are you removing all of the fins from your board or just the larger fin in the middle?

we do 360's with 3 fins in my board,,,, the fins help track better and give ya an edgew to carve with,, no fins is very buttery and harder to bite back in,, my fins are like 2.5inch and only inch high so they are pretty little

liquad force custom thruster.... Sick board foam core!!
liquid-force-custom-thruster-wakesurf-board.jpg

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the vids buddy, thats the soundtrack there. Maybe a sun or mon ride? Cant do sat. And ya that double team puddle sucked, gotta try and get a clip of my perspective up ther

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was that guy winching his boat on to the trailer bahahahahha love it,, i love watching the boat launch,, a guy could just sit there with some beer for the day,,

we got out sunday on a wakesetter with big ballast vid to come later

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha wipeout central,,, i swear i can ride longer than 10 seconds! Tha gopro stick looks fuct. Ya johni he was tryin to winch it, wasnt happenin, 4 of us had to help lift and push it while he at least got it level with the trailer then drove up, suck fer him funny fer us

Top Bottom