Support our troops

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This just makes me sick. If people are offended by a yellow ribbon magnet, they should just look the other way!

sent from my android

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
retardation at its finest...... you dont have to support the reason... just support the people

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ratards, plain and simple! like said above, you don't have to support the mission to support the people!!!!!!! and if someone IS offended, to friggin bad. these people fight for our ability TO be offended!!!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ratards, plain and simple! like said above, you don't have to support the mission to support the people!!!!!!! and if someone IS offended, to friggin bad. these people fight for our ability TO be offended!!!
IMO if achmed, aseef, or any other person from over there, are offended they can go back to where they came from.
Yes I know that they view this as the land of opportunity, but these soldiers have fought for our LIVES!

(I'm not usually this harsh, but this topic really bugs me)

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO if achmed, aseef, or any other person from over there, are offended they can go back to where they came from.
Yes I know that they view this as the land of opportunity, but these soldiers have fought for our LIVES!

(I'm not usually this harsh, but this topic really bugs me)

funny thing, it's not usually them that's offended. it's usuall some white liberal tard that THINKS those people should be offended, so they get offended for them!!!!!!!!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
funny thing, it's not usually them that's offended. it's usuall some white liberal tard that THINKS those people should be offended, so they get offended for them!!!!!!!!

That's true.

sent from my android

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And just who the hell do they think protects the right to be offended??? There are people in this world that feel that no one should ever feel offended by the actions of others, well now I'm offended who is gonna fix that?? I not a violent person (as long as I get my way) but when the chips are down and the fight is on I am really glad to see the guys and gals in uniform kick some a$$ for us. Stand on guard for thee. Thank you Canadian Military!:realmad:

Top Bottom