Sundre area riding

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Have never been. Might check it out this summer. Where would be the best place to random camp near the trails? Also thinking of the Ghost area, also never been. Any info would be well appreciated, if you have a secret spot you can PM me and it will stay secret.

Thank in advance

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have never been. Might check it out this summer. Where would be the best place to random camp near the trails? Also thinking of the Ghost area, also never been. Any info would be well appreciated, if you have a secret spot you can PM me and it will stay secret.

Thank in advance
rig street, red deer river crossing, as to secret spots! they will remain secret! lol

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You might want to consider checking out the Sundre rally. I don't remember seeing it posted yet but it is always August Long and is easily the best rally that I've seen. ...but not recommended for beginners. Last time I went, I camped west of Caroline and trailered out to the rally for the one day.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was posted in the last couple days. Check the rally section

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a pin to where the Sundre rally is hosted. Lots of spots to random camp along the way.
https://goo.gl/maps/Pu2vo

If you're looking to stay/ride near Caroline, just head West from Caroline on 591. You'll only have to drive less than 10 minutes before you start seeing spots to camp.

Top Bottom