Sunday morning pow

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice vid, but a question tho how did you get permission to ride in the cariboo zone?

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice vid, but a question tho how did you get permission to ride in the cariboo zone?

1. Do you think I would be dumb enough to post a video of my friends and I riding a caribou closure?
2. If you knew anything about where we are riding you would Know that we are north of the microwave tower, an area that is open all year for boarding and sledding.
3. I am a revy local and a advocate for keeping our areas open for locals like myself and tourists like you.
4. Before you flap your lips or punch the keyboard get your facts straight.
5. Have a good day. I know that I will. Maybe I will go and ride some pow after I am done work today!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1. Do you think I would be dumb enough to post a video of my friends and I riding a caribou closure?
2. If you knew anything about where we are riding you would Know that we are north of the microwave tower, an area that is open all year for boarding and sledding.
3. I am a revy local and a advocate for keeping our areas open for locals like myself and tourists like you.
4. Before you flap your lips or punch the keyboard get your facts straight.
5. Have a good day. I know that I will. Maybe I will go and ride some pow after I am done work today!

welcome to snow and mud.... fawking people always yapping eh..

hey d8gramps why not ask first instead of yipping? so many keyboard cowboys its not even funny any more

and gramps were you going to actualy do something if he was in a closure???

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess to some people if your not at the cabin you must be in a clousure! Sometimes being a local = knowing where to look for fresh, even in April. Just out for another ride, look out Mustang we are coming!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess to some people if your not at the cabin you must be in a clousure! Sometimes being a local = knowing where to look for fresh, even in April. Just out for another ride, look out Mustang we are coming!

so true man.. well please keep the pics and condition reports coming for some of us who want to hear ands see all :) fak I wish revy was closer you guys are LUCKY and smart haha

Reaction score
Why? Again, I ask myself- am I at work today?? Oh ya, to pay off that new 800 RMK I just bought! Sunny, cool and fresh pow, April conditions in Revy could not be better!!
:rolleyes:

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As I un graciously remove my foot out of my mouth, it seems I mistook the ridge you were on for the boulder ridge east of the tower. My mistake and to Blueplate I apologize, what can I say it was early and I hadn't finished my first coffee yet before I made my hasty comments, sorry man.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As I un graciously remove my foot out of my mouth, it seems I mistook the ridge you were on for the boulder ridge east of the tower. My mistake and to Blueplate I apologize, what can I say it was early and I hadn't finished my first coffee yet before I made my hasty comments, sorry man.

hey Im sure he can accept that... but it seems a common thing for peeps to run there mouths on this site for no apparent reason....its a bit tiring

thanks for the clarification cheers

BLUE PLATE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

All good dude. I need my coffee in the morning as well. One more week and the closures are done. I CANT WAIT!!!!! If the weather keeps going like it is should be some good snow to be had.

Top Bottom