Sun is shining - what to do? Rent a SxS or ATV

Little Buddy

Reaction score
Sled covers are "maditory " ,lol

I'm glad you can find humour in something that is not funny!
The covers are meant to keep salt, mud and debris off of and out of the sled. Protecting MY investment.

If you wouldn't respect a piece of equipment enough to haul it down the road, I would have to wonder how it would be looked after when unloaded.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
The covers are meant to keep salt, mud and debris off of and out of the sled. Protecting MY investment.

If you wouldn't respect a piece of equipment enough to haul it down the road, I would have to wonder how it would be looked after when unloaded.
You will lose your mind, and customers, treating all your rental equipment like you actually own it. I learned quickly not to take it personally. That's why they leave their credit card number with you. Lol. It's a rental and unfortunately people are always going to treat it like one.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I believe brutematt,was commenting on the spelling and not your company or you protecting your investment.

Other than that..... Cool looking site, and good luck with your rentals :beer:

Little Buddy

Reaction score
image.jpg

Top Bottom